Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Photos
Now, you people aren't even save under water. HA!

[Image: cinwater.jpg]
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
is this some weird obsession like CF's space suit fetish?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
No comprende? What other underwater woman do I have? Or have I been holding out on myself again? Damn.

For the complete Queen underwater adventure:

Underwater Queen
I'm telling your sister on you. :-D
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
That's just creepy. You want me to start thinking of my sister as a woman? Gross.
"Closer to your wheel house"? OK, Captain Blood, when did you go nautical?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Actually, I'd say it was closer to a baseball reference more than anything else. You really need to bone up on your sports cliches
The only sports cliche I know is: "Fencing: The Sport without balls".
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Who knew?

[Image: vanstraten_portrait.jpg]
It's the Burren. This rock is about fifteen from the weird tomb entrance you have in your calendar. See? Weird places do exist. They are all in Ireland.

[Image: burrenronck.jpg]
The Burren is a weird place, indeed. You just don't expect it in the oh-so-green West of Ireland.

-PPFY
ZY
According to the Nora Roberts vampire-witch-shapeshifter romance trilogy I just read, which was partially set there, apparently the gods and demons had a battle there and the blood of the demons soaked the ground and so nothing will grow there ever again.

I enjoyed our visit there and all the do-it-yourself mini-dolmens.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Fianlly an ass to distract you people from my ass. Although I would say mine is far nicer.

Seeing Gene with that Barbie, was that foreshadowing? Thank the gods that my daughter has grow out of the Barbie phase. Atleast until she discovered the "Bratz" dolls which are far worse. They make Marc's "doll" collection seem tame.
I post them. Curse you, Stumble on, curse you

[Image: 784-awesome-hands.jpg]
Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_czV1khONQ