Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Photos
Hoping this one does it. And if not, what the heck, this pushes me past 100, gives me another skull and finally past Aspiring Doomlette status for the second time. Whoops, probably shouldn't mention that, just in case you know who decides to change the rankings again.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Don't feel threatened at all. No, sirree, Bob. Nobody here but us wood butchers who wouldn't dream of altering the space time continuum. That would be downright wrong.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
and while we're on the subject, care to comment on greg's pumpkin ass cherishing? Eek
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
If you painted a pumpkin on your butt an photographed it, the picture would be on the website in a nanosecond.
There's incentive for you....
Maybe. There's a guy in Tblisi pulling two trucks with his ears. I think if I were doing this stunt and something went horribly awry, I'd rather lose my ears than little Greg. He does do all the thinking afterall.

[Image: tblisi.jpg]
And I have the pictures to prove it. Now if I can just get him to post.

[Image: lancesegway.jpg]
That's almost as weird as the pumpkin arse....
Let it be known, The Queen occasionally leaves her technosubjects and the arena of the mind. Let it be known, not all of her weekends are devoted to reading books on the palm pilot. Let it be known she still exercises.

[Image: cindiride_1.jpg]
[Image: cindiride_2.jpg]
The Queen is looking good! What is she doing with you, Oh Great Admin? Was she horribly scarred in her previous relationship? Did she lose a bet? Blind, perhaps?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
My father sends the check regularly. He'd better. The Queen don't wait.
Is it the opposite of Road Superego?

Good to know the queen is keeping fit. Someone is going to have to be strong enough to carry Greg to the hospital when he ODs on diet coke. It's sure not going to be me. Hang on... how much money does your dad send? DM's are easily bought off.
Better leave that sort of thing to the experts. The only people qualified to move GMan or myself are AAA or the Marine Mammal Center. With the MMC you get free sushi!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
You know, if I still had feelings, they'd be hurt. Good thing my job has sucked those pesky things right out of me.
I said "free sushi!" C'mon! That's gotta make you smile! Besides, you and me are the heavyweights of the Brotherhood. Rejoice in your stature! You can join the "10-yard ass" club that I started when HK and I were kilt-shopping in Glasgow.