Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look!
More spammers everyday. Why do they bother? However this was the signature of one of the dearly deleted :

"Thy soul in ruins, thy existence shattered, the face of Christ stained in blood and the beast grinning in the dark. HAIL THE BROTHERHOOD OF DOOM"

You make the call
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Isn't this about the time Greg gets up?

G'nite all...
I'm nobody's pony.
I can't remember the last time Greg slept in until 5:46 a.m. I'm not sure he's ever slept that late.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Some spammers leave odd websites in their personal profile. I feel compelled to check them out. Now I feel compelled to pass this on so someone can explain it to me.

Quote:An opinion about Slowly Stroked His
Filed under: Greenwood Funeral Arrangements — Moll @ 04:34 PM

Never, by plodding thought and determination in her home intimacies and friends, both asking and obtaining permission to be with you to speak with him. This slowly stroked his created a great deal, and Cowperwood kept occasional tryst. Nothing. She laid one hundred and twenty. They've missed out on the verge of distraction; really they were looked upon Cowperwood as if we have found her interesting and important little proviso to the federal government, appeals to me, but a slowly stroked his of aimless rage she went to her assistance. So this is all right, and the latter, seeing that he should be made over and over. If we should, and sweetly, bracing herself for a Chicago business office--a fateful chamber located in Dearborn Street and how did his letter to General Van Sickle of slowly stroked his made to include her, smoothing her red-gold hair.

You can find the page itself at http://xwpi.com/57/slowly-stroked-his.html

Could it be more Fey politics?
It's called a "splog." Spam+blog - splog.

Definition per our good friends at Wikipedia: "artificially created weblog sites which the author uses to promote affiliated websites or to increase the search engine rankings of associated sites. The purpose of a splog can be to increase the PageRank or backlink portfolio of affiliate websites, to artificially inflate paid ad impressions from visitors, and/or use the blog as a link outlet to get new sites indexed.

Spam blogs are usually a type of scraper site, where content is often either Inauthentic Text or merely stolen from other websites. These blogs usually contain an high number of links to sites associated with the splog creator which are often disreputable or otherwise useless websites."

If that floats your boat, check out the definitions of "sping" (spam+ping) and "spamdexing."
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
i kept looking for spontaneous poety the same way i do in chinglish translations, but it never happens. now i've blocked them out like all the gawab and .ru accounts. it's just more traffic slowing down my progress.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Uh, why do The Queen and G-Man coomunicate via this message board? Don't they live together in the same house? Just askin'! i don't mean nuthin' by it!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
You are so last century. Why would we want to communicate face to face when we can hide our true selves behind this electronic curtain?
If only there was a cut and paste capability for vocal output... I might have chosen that route. But if I take time to explain splogging by verbalizing, I'd sound like an officious geek with a need to teach, and hey I do that for a living, I don't need to do that at home. But if I IM or forum it, it's just information that anyone can do with whatever they like.

BTW, we also IM from room to room. Eliminates all that tedious yelling. Confusedmt119
...and I work in a shared office (those of you who have been here know).

Of course, given PPFY's present occupation, we'd expect him to be last century. Here at the print magazine publishing office, we're only last decade.
I might take offense at that comment, but it is all too sadly true.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I know the Queen is out of the office. she left with Cuchulain to go on a run about twenty minutes ago. However, her computer just logged into her IM acount. I know this because it just pinged me announcing she was online. I checked her office to make sure she hadn't snuck in. She hadn't. The Queen can now IM through sheer telepathy. Confusedhock:
Wasn't that one of the Heroes powers - thinking an IM? Was it Micah? Or am I thinking of something entirely different?
Our virus scanners frequently boot us off IM. Hotmail reconnects automatically. Sometimes one whole department might go offline due to a power failure or something. Then suddenly, everyone reappears in rapid succession as Hotmail reconnects. It's bothersome when your screen suddenly gets filled with a dozen IM online notifications.

It would be far more disturbing if she actually IMed you a message.
She is the Queen, afterall. Okay, she didn't. But do you have to spoil my dreams?