Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Ha - I woke at 4:20ish too but was too lazy to bother to post here.  No U2 lyrical earworms yet.  

I don't think listening to it more will help.  Quite to the contrary.  Good luck with that.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
It didn't. FYI, there is a big article about Bono over on Rolling Stone. I know so little. Plus there were hints that he had a big health scare (see: death) during the course of the last year. But he won't give any details.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Yeah, I saw that RS article.  I was amused by Bono's 'girly' music comment.  

The best way to get rid of an earworm is to implant another earworm.

2:30 "Get out of your own way"

2ish "You are rock and roll. I came here looking for American Soul"

U shud post deez here - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...p?tid=4310

U r no longer on time or on topic
Final 4:20 of 2017.

With CA legalizing in jug a few hours, does the meaning of this thread change?  It's really more about insomnia than anything now.  

HNY all!
1st 4:20 4 2018
It's always 4:20 at my house.

I should have posted. I was awake then. I slept in a chair at my mother’s assisted living place because she told a staffer that she wanted to kill herself (no real intention, just sundowners) and so can’t be unattended until she is evaluated and deemed no risk to herself.
the hands that guide me are invisible
You win for roughest night, KB. 

Did you feel the quake? I woke up around then but wasn’t aware why.
My coworkers suggested we take lunch together at Brotzeit. It happens to be near an Oakland dispensary "Harborside". We made a little stop to see what the fuss was about. I bought a couple of 'house brand' pre-rolled and 2 bags of ginger-chew mini cookies. I just wanted to be part of the 'post-prohibition' history. What the hell do I do now?[url=http://brotzeitbiergarten.com/][/url]
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Our graphic artist Patrick’s gf did the balloon art for harborside oaksterdam for NYD. I’m a member of the San Jo branch near great mall but haven’t been by there in years. Can’t remeber the last time I was at a club, truth be told. I get gifted a lot. Too damn much really. Often pass it on.
I wake at 4 in the morning
When all the darkness is swarming
And it cover me in fear

---Bono

4:20 on hwy17

Yay?