Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Hey, look at the tyme. Been up for about an hour. Tried to stay up later last night but only made it to 9. Got a huge Saturday before me. Then a gathering Sunday night. But I'm taking Monday off as a comp day. 

I miss Dublin. But it's nice to hear the sea lions bark again.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Hey, look...today is a big day and I don't have to be up for like 3 hours so I'm going to try to get back to sleep.
Well crap. Can't get back to sleep. It's like tweakin in my closet at the Kilronan, all over again.
I was up at 2:30 and thinking of you.

It's hot and my belly was too full. Took the dogs out early.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(12-09-2017, 06:54 AM)Greg Wrote: I was up at 2:30 and thinking of you.

Why that's so sweet! What are you wearing studmuffin? Those knickers I like?
That's why you and the Yeti never clicked. You failed to realize it's you who wears the knickers.

I think I'm just going to make 3am my wake-up time. That way it is getting up early instead of a brain that won't just shut up for one goddamn second.

My ability to wake up an hour before my alarm his off goes stronger every day. For instance today, I didn't have to be up until 3:15. I snapped awake at 2.

Good times.

Just popped awake, right on time. I was dreaming of fighting on flying jet packs, only mine was more like a broomstick (actually more like Rey"s staff because I was watching Force Awakens just before bed). It was kinda like a road rage dream because the scuffle started with a traffic issue. The two of us were flying about trying to reach over and turn off each other's jet pack but neither of us could go very quick or high. Funny dream.
My ability to wake up an hour before the alarm continues unabated.

I'm off market st in sf waiting for a memorial at the warfield for an old friend who passed away recently. Thought I'd do some Xmas shopping but can't find anything - that's an issue when your family is generally non-materialist. The crowds are crazy. And so many homeless. And I swear there's been someone openly smoking pot on every block. Bah humbug.
Tis the season...to stay off Market St. That season is pretty much 365 days/year for me.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
First there was the delight of waking up fully rested and then realizing that there are three more hours to sleep before having to get up.

Then there was the annoyance of not being able to get back to sleep.

That was followed by the acceptance that at least I could post here on time.

Then more annoyance realizing that it was too early.

Finally the relief and acceptance that the forum never logs my post times accurately here so what does it matter anyway?

It's an odd week - this one between Xmas & NYE. Work is tense because I'm dealing with a new printer, and this is switch is my first major move as publisher, which could save us $2K per issue, or completely blow up in my face. So far so good. My schedule is such that I must commute every day, which is so draining. Plus Tara's UCSD friend is staying with us for a few days, squeezed into our tiny bungalow.

Well damn. Now it's 4:20 on the nose.
If it helps, Maeve the monster had to fight demons at around 2:30, so we were up for that for quite a while. I think she startled a skunk under the house because our bedroom now has that delightful odor, despite the fact none of the windows are open.

Once again I awoke at 3am and this ties into the new album from U2 as well. As I lay there, all I had going through my head was "Baby, it's a red flag day" I couldn't remember the second line. As a matter of fact, it's still running in my head. I'm putting on the album now in the hopes of making it go away.