Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
Half an hour early but I have to get up then to catch my flight. I was going to post then but I'm awake now hoping to grab that last half hour of sleep. Been up since 3... sleep is weird.

Well that didn't work. Happy 4:20.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Sleep is for the weak.

Where are you headed or is this the UCSD trip?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Shocked 
Not going to make it another 20 min. Too weak, I confess. The post edm buzz is done. I'll be lucky if I melt to the end of this post wjfnc.  Kndnspkn.  Mj
It's not 4:20, but as is usual these days. I get sleepy. I go to bed. About a minute later the to-do lists start cascading through my head. The cascade becomes so furious I have to get up and do some of the things on the to-do list just so their is less cacophony in my head. At the moment, I'm arranging to see if I can film trophies in the NYAC trophy room, planning my interviews for the coming week, thinking about filming the NYU gym tomorrow, and organizing a video shoot at M-Team next weekend.

Good times.

M-Team? Next week? Those losers?!

So, when do you wanna have breakfast?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
The beauty of the M-Team filming is that I will still be in upstate New York. I will be sending my minions in my stead. I'll be talking to Mr. M-Team later today to work out details and then I will call you to get the facts.

(10-30-2017, 06:30 AM)Greg Wrote:  I will be sending my minions in my stead. 

Minions?  WTH?  How did you score minions?  

Congrats Bro, you're moving up in the world.
I got mad skilz, yo!

[Image: cheering_minions.gif]
Do your minions want breakfast? Wait -- do I know your minions? Never mind. Minions can get their own damn breakfast.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
(04-19-2016, 11:48 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: I've been toying with the idea of this thread for some time now.  I was up late on Saturday for Bunny Wailer, and then on Sunday, the police shut down our block, waking me up just after I got to bed, and got me all wired so I couldn't get back to sleep.  Then Monday, I was a wreck, jacked up on puppymonkeybaby just to make it back over the hill, and crashed hard (in bed) at 8.  Which of course means I woke up at 4.  

Being up at 4:20 is the only test you need to pass to join the JediNiteKrew.  People are always asking to join the JNK.  I tell them this.  They seldom make it.  

I have a little rant in Shaolin Trips about 4:20.  I'm not sure why I put that in there.  Perhaps I was writing it at 4:20.  

More to come...
Well I usually get home from work at 4:20 am.  It’s quiet.  Just me and the moose
That is no way to speak of your wife.

Woke at 4:20 from a test anxiety dream.  Those went on form years after college, then stopped, now they're back, perhaps due to T or my job.

Contemplated posting here at that moment, but went immediately back to sleep. Lord knows I need my beauty rest.
At this stage of the game, there isn't enough sleep in the world to provide beauty.

I'm having dreams about movie making.

(11-20-2017, 07:41 AM)Greg Wrote: At this stage of the game, there isn't enough sleep in the world to provide beauty.

Well, that explains why I'm so sleepy lately.  I could've slept all Sunday, straight through (and nearly did).  

Heart sleep.  I hope that's what death will be like, only longer.