Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4:20
New moniker for DM - Creepy Enugu
the hands that guide me are invisible
(03-21-2024, 04:19 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Ha! It’s creepy Enugu to be fully dressed with mirror shades. Fortunately most of the other dog owners in our park are old women, so I don’t look like that guy. 

Surely the beaches on your side of the bay have plenty of bikini action. 

So many thongs…

Enogu? Enough! Wtaf spelchuk?

I was expecting pix of DM in a bikini. with or without mirror shades...

no comment on the creep factor

I no little of the beaches on our side of the bay. I'm 3+ miles away from Marina Dunes and don't go over there much. I spend more time in Ft. Ord. Not too many bikinis here, tho I did spot a nekkid man riding a bicycle out there once. He must have been preparing for Burning Man, or celebrating Bicycle Day very early...

--tg
Creepy Enugu.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
If only I needed another pen name. 

And DM’s bikini days are long gone. Waking up randomly at 4:20 am is still a thing tho.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Just got back from a short Yuki walk. It was a tad windy but pleasant. Would’ve walked more but he didn’t seem into it and turned around to head back home. He’s been enjoying sitting in the backyard, watching the wheels go round and round…
Shadow boxing the apocalypse