Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silicon Valley Comic Con
Do you want it? I gotz plenty o fans…
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
No thanks...I'm keeping my fan base small. 

--tg
Only fans, man.
I gave that hellfire club fan to a young RM gal. She was wearing the T-shirt at Lucidity and that was a sign.

Meanwhile...

Quote:
SiliCon Will Not Be Returning to The Bay Area in 2023

We regret to inform you that SiliCon, the highly anticipated science, technology, maker and pop culture Con scheduled for October, 2023, has been canceled. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment to many, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Due to unforeseen circumstances and challenges beyond our control, we have had to make this incredibly difficult decision. We have explored all possible options to proceed with the event, but unfortunately, it is not feasible at this time. 

We understand the anticipation and excitement that has been building for SiliCon, and we share in your disappointment. We were looking forward to bringing together industry experts and celebrities, showcasing cutting-edge technology, creativity and the best of pop culture, and providing a platform for meaningful discussions and experiences.

We want to express our sincere appreciation to all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees for your support and enthusiasm towards SiliCon over the years. We value your commitment to the event, and we assure you that refunds will be processed for any tickets or sponsorship fees that have been paid. 

We are already exploring options for the future, and we remain committed to delivering a top-notch conference in the coming years. We will keep you updated on any future plans and announcements regarding SiliCon.

Once again, we apologize for the cancelation of SiliCon 2023, and we thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you, 
The SiliCon Organizing Committee

Q:Why was the event canceled?
A: As you are likely aware, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a significant disruption to public gatherings and events, and we have seen a slow return to normalcy, we continue to face challenges and uncertainties. The economic impact has been severe, and many individuals and businesses continue to face financial hardships. We hope to resume SiliCon in the future, and we appreciate your understanding and support during these challenging times.

Q:Will I receive a refund for purchased tickets?
A: Yes, all ticket buyers will receive a full refund for their purchased tickets. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Refunds will be processed within 14 days, and you will receive the refund through the original payment method used during the ticket purchase.

Q: Can I keep my ticket for a future event?
A: Unfortunately, since the event has been canceled, ticket transfers to future events will not be possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Q: Will SiliCon return in the future?
A: We are exploring all options and will keep you notified regarding the details of future events.