Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOM flashbacks
I just had a horrid flashback to my bachelor party.  

Thanks ED.  Thanks a lot.  The Yeti may have beat me mercilessly with swards, but you left the most scar tissue on my retinas.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Last night’s dream was a flashback. A traditional one. Like the kind you never get.

Dm is with ED at a music festival. It’s a huge open air space with multiple stages. A costumed event. Dm is in his Money Heist costume, ED is some sort of face-paints clown. Seated in the front row, EDDM await the show. DM spots LB in the crowd, also dressed like a clown, a more conventional one. He stands out due to his height but DM loses him in the crowd.

EDDM move to another stage. No music has started and EDDM share a cup of fake lemonade that has two tabs of acid in it. The tabs can be seen floating in the cup. ED drinks heartily. DM is more cautious because they already dropped X but have yet to come on.

This is were it gets interesting. EDDM comes on. The sensation is palpable and I know I’m dreaming but keep pushing myself back to sleep, back to dreamland, to feel the trip. In this way, it’s lucid dreaming on the edges. 

DM feels the hits on the way to the bathroom and almost ends up in the women’s. ED spies some sort of virtual house of horrors that’s like a photo booth and really want to go do that. DM wants to pester RM whilst trippin balls. Both expect KB or tg to arrive and wonder what became of LB.

It’s been years since DM tripped. Doubtful he can make the space again for a while - too much Psych baggage. It was a refreshing flashback - a pleasant way to spend dream time. For fleeting moments, it felt real.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse