Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Claw Elite Championships May 21-22 2016
The return of the faux pas kid.  The e-version.   faux pas 2.0.

I kid, I kid...

Man, things are super crazy and tense here in the office now.  Everyone is donning these fakes smiles when they have to answer the phone, and then snapping at each other face-to-face.  I'm glad I'm too tired to engage it all.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Way to sell it. Really looking forward to coming up now.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I don't have to sell to DOOM.  DOOM is as DOOM does.  I just come here to complain about stuff.
6:30 am Friday to 11 pm Saturday with an hour or two of sketchy sleep last night when the brain circus  dimmed a little. This run is brutal. Alarm set to 7, back at it at 7:30 and to escape as soon as possible which
Did you fall asleep in mid-type?

Please let my camera footage be mostly in focus.
Hoping I did more good than ungood...
I'm nobody's pony.
C'est la vie.

Just keep me from punching Johnny.

indeed I did fall asleep while typing. It's the first time I bailed from an aftermath leaving a half cup of cask Jameson and a half Liberty ale. Victor kept trying convince me I should support his video project and I couldn't even track his pitch - something about Pumping Iron for martial arts. Not only is he the subject of Gregs last article, he speaks 8 languages. I stumbled back to bed and started a goodnite post and just dro
Our TCEC Doom Crew gets smaller every year. 
[Image: doomGroup.jpg]

that's cuz we missed cranefly.

but we'll get him tonight.

and we'll miss YOU.

Confused
My favorite moment of the day was when Master Tu pulled two guys out of the audience to prove the truth of Iron Crotch. These unsuspecting bastards walked up and next thing you know, they were looking at the penises of the Iron Crotch Hangers. From the looks on their faces I don't think they were expecting to see the male member on Saturday.

All hail Master Tu!

I really wish he would pull a plane already. Although he doesn't seem as cut as he used to be.

I just hit 35 movies. I'm sick of playing identify the Grandmaster.

Photo 
Text me screenshots (when I'm working) and I can help with the ID