Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I tell Hillary my birthday?
Just got this email from Hillary:
Quote:I really value your support, Cranefly -- and I never like to miss the birthday of someone important to me.

Just let me know when your birthday is, and I'll make sure to send you a note on your big day!

We're part of a team together. We're going to work hard and have a lot of fun through it all. Part of that is taking some time to celebrate and appreciate each other, and that’s what I’d like to do on your birthday.

Let me know when your big day is:

Get a note

Thanks so much,

Hillary

--RANT ON--
Why is she stalking me? Or more importantly, why is she engaging in this pretentious drivel? There's no way she gives a fuck about me or anyone else's birthday. This is the kind of facetious bullpucky that is driving so many voters to Trump! And yes, I'll admit it. When I opened this email, my hand reflexively shot out with martial quickness towards the Trump button. Will the candidates just stop with this crap!

I just unsubscribed from whatever list gets me these emails.
--RANT OFF--

Have a nice New Year's eve, day and year, all.
--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
A few years ago, I got a 'thank you' card from the Obamas.  They extended their 'deepest thanks and appreciation' for my generous gift.  I didn't send them nothing.  No gift.  But I kept the card.  It hangs on my cluttered bulletin board on my desk (it was sent to me here at work).
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Now that I think about it, I should have responded to Hillary -- 365 times. Each time listing a different birthday. It would be cool getting a happy birthday from her every day of the year.
I'm nobody's pony.