Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOO! @ BGC
Dairy Queen?

Well, now I’m stuck in main Med, which is just as well because I can sit.
Hanging with a mollied Lara Croft.

Stage left pit

Two leggy rave chicks offered me a bit of their beer in the pit but I was with rm rule abiders. They asked for chapstick earlier and I failed to find them anything lubricwting.

Wonderwall? Srsly?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
(10-25-2019, 04:25 AM)Drunk Monk Wrote: Dammit. Why did I just pop awake? Now I need to be up for the next 22+ hours.
Angry

make that 23 hours.  

back at the bungalow, sipping on some red breast, pondering if boo! was worth the trip.  rm is so nerdy now, and not in a cool nerdy way.  and gawdammit, edm sux.
epilogue reflections of boo!

i was trying to explain the exotic erotic and masquerotica to rm 2019.  they just couldn't grok the idea of people having sex at an event like this. they are so naive, not really fun to hang out with, wrapped up in their petty ego trips, it's very strange.

i had two old friends in main med but being on a team, i didn't get to spend much time with them regrettably. hanging with the responder nerds just ain't fun.  rm always had nerd, but they used to be more adventuresome.  oddly, i had some discreet edibles but didn't partake.  kinda regret that now, but i was worried it might sully my kung fu this morning.  as fate would have it, i had a great session this morning, so i'm going to call that a wise choice.  i miss having accomplices at these affairs.  it's just not as fun unless shared, which is why i blather on here (plus DOOM is my writing whetstone - gotta keep my blade sharp because it's my 'bread & butta' as stro used to say.

i do love costume shows. cultural anthropology was my minor and i did some research into masking theory and mask making therapy. i may have to find better pickings next year.  rm is free tho (cept for parking). tomorrow i'll make my costume for the tiger claw halloween party.  still debating about what to do for halloween proper.  maybe go downtown. dia de los muertos becomes dan's celebration of life.