Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad Max - The Game
It's been a while since I shared some PC game experience, but this one deserves a mention.

The development of this game was totally under the radar. It started before the movie (Fury Road) production but took all of the mythology of the Fury universe to a new level.

Immortan Joe had three sons, two of which you see in the film but a third that rules the wasteland. His name is Scrotus and is apparently killed in the opening cinematic of the game. His influence is not lessened by his demise and Max must traverse the vast wasteland collecting scrap and defeating Warboys to improve his car, allied strongholds and generally be a force for good.

Max's main objective is to obtain a V8 engine for his car. This V8 is only obtainable by winning a race in Gastown. To get your car in shape for the race you must complete many, many side missions. You must collect thousands of peices of scrap and win the favor of various warlords.

Along the way you become less 'mad', accept your humanity and bring peace to the wasteland.

This will take many, many hours.

I have not finished the game (my OCD compells me to finish EVERY side mission) but I can recommend it to any DOOM member that wants to drive around, blow stuff up and punch out spray-painted thugs.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Ever since you humiliated me in Q-bert, I've never gone back.

It still hurts.

Cry
Shadow boxing the apocalypse