Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantico
Ok, I'll watch another episode of this and not just because I've been crushing on Priyanka since Don.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
....totally rags on me for liking this show. He gives me the classic Greg wince with a dismissive shake of his head and says I only like it because Priyanka wears low-cut shirts. Actually, Priyanka was in two Bollywood films that I couldn't finish: Gunday (which I mistook for gun day) and Mary Kom. Sure, sure, Quantico is a lot of sexy young actors with overdone back stories, and I confess I like sexy spy stuff especially with a female lead, and Priyanka has that husky voice and cartoonishly luscious lips, but is it just a shallow attraction, a passing tv fancy?

I just watched Barfi! and was totally rocked by it. My opinion of Priyanka just went stellar. I'll watch her in anything now. I must concede that Greg is right. Quantico is a silly show but it's all about Priyanka.

Barfi! review soon come.
I concede - Greg is right.

It's all about Priyanka. I can't stop watching her.

[youtube]bC47NhozqG4[/youtube]
On Fallon, Priyanka said season 2 is on. And she kicked his ass eating nuclear wings.
This show keeps getting worse and worse.  I can't keep up with all of the story arcs and drama.  What it needs is more fight scenes, and more Priyanka.
More changing the channel.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm