Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBD LB!
He doesn't use that LB moniker much anymore, and he's still in jail so he doesn't come 'round here much no more, but I'm going to email him this in hopes of luring him in for a post or two...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
That's why you have friends, to remind you of the sins of your past.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
He said the state does not allow the DOOM forum because it's subversive or some nonsense so he'll check when he gets home from work.
I heard that after you're in prison a while they give you a bigger cell. And a cell phone.

I wish I was in prison so I could have a cell phone.

Happy birthday, LB!

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
Like this. :butthead:
STEP AWAY FROM THE EMOJIS AND KEEP YOUR HANDS UP.
It's Dan's birthday again. He's in AK where it's a high of 10 and a low of 1. Hopefully he's enjoying some moose jerky and shooting out his candles with his openly carried pistol.
A prisoner walks into a bar (with a clang) and says, "Give me a hacksaw."
The jailer pours him a hacksaw, hands it through the bars, and tells him, "That'll be three bucks."
The prisoner reaches into his purse, pulls out a wad, and tosses it at the jailer, saying, "Keep the change."

Happy birthday, LB!
I'm nobody's pony.
Thanks,

Yes shit I am old. I enjoyed my bd in prison.
It's amazing what inmates keep in "personal safety deposit box".

Good new I found a source of whale blubber ice cream. I will try to bring some down with when I visit. Got to keeps the metabolism high.

I saw my first wild bald eagle up close and personal, eating a forest weasel on the side of the road. Those are scary looking birds.

It was 7 degrees today so of course I went out.

Lb
Happy Hatching Day, Legbone!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
HBD LB! Or should I say grandpa bone? Sitonmyfacebook tells me Amber is expecting. Will that make him the first DOOM grandpa? And isn't he the youngest of us?

Strange days indeed.
Goddamn breeders and their progeny.

Happy Birthday, LB.

Not only is he the youngest, I think he posts the least, too.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Happy birthday, Legbone.

Actually, he's been posting a lot on Doom, but using lemon juice.

You need to burn fireweed to see it.
I'm nobody's pony.
I texted him. He texted back a 'thanks' so I know he lives.

he just texted again.

"50"

Now we are texting back & forth. Good to hear him. He says we gotta come up for BBQ seal.
Personally tenderized?

Happy Bidet, LB Baloney Pony!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.