Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Bucket Challenge
For your amusement and because some of you have been challenged.

[youtube]CYYCyGC_nvc[/youtube]
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
how 'bout we find some other arena for challenges?

here are some suggestions
Confusedmt033
Confusedmt015
Confusedmt065
:drinkers:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Listening to loud music while camping and dealing with drugged hippies?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Have "whole heart" and "Kangal" helped ensure the adventure yet?

[Image: WholeHeartKanGal.png]

--tg
is the werd 'son' missing from that sentence?
Just testing "automatic closed captions". You all are my test subjects...

--tg
thatguy Wrote:Just testing "automatic closed captions". You all are my test subjects...

--tg

"automatic closed captions?" Ha! You need a certified captioner if you want decent captions!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
One of the many reasons I didn't take up Greg's challenge was that my daughter hadn't been challenged and it was a big deal for a teenage girl (apparently this whole challenge thing is a big deal for teenage girls, celebrities....and Greg). She's been down about the end of summer, partly because we took on way too much this summer; With an online Geometry course (gets credit) and her summer reading, she's totally swamped for these last weeks of summer. Not getting challenged was strangely ostracizing, but it turned out that she was challenged on instagram (she doesn't monitor that social network - kids today have such challenges keeping up with the wide world of social networks). Anyway, yesterday, she let me dump ice water on her and it was all good. But no. We filmed it with her Mac laptop and that won't upload to facebook. Such a tribulation, these teen years.
Darn the computers...they make me so angry, I could just pinch them...

--tg
[youtube]wkO4NIqAMss[/youtube]

--tg
twice.

dammit.