Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollywood
It's warm and cozy here.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Greg remember Stephen Fung.  He just eloped with one of the hottest Chinese stars and a personal fav, Shu Qi, the same Shu Qi that bewitched Jackie Chan, Stephen Chow (ruining one of each of their films) and Jason Statham (making his first film succeed).  

Quote:Surprise! Shu Qi and Stephen Fung shock the world with a small, sudden and secretive wedding
[Image: shu_qi_marriage.jpg]
Some stars hold ultra-lavish, fairytale weddings with thousands of guests and very tall cakes, others celebs like to keep things more on the down-low.
[Image: shu_qi_marriage2.jpg]
[Image: shu_qi_marriage3.jpg]
For instance, until Saturday nobody knew that superstar actress Shu Qi and Hong Kong actor-director Stephen Fung were in a relationship -- much less married. The announcement shocked the world over the weekend, managing to overshadow the opening of the G20 summit in Hangzhou.
[Image: shu_qi_marriage4.jpg]
[Image: shu_qi_marriage6.jpg]
The couple told their fans that they had got hitched via some adorable wedding photos and a brief announcement that was posted on Apple Daily:

Quote:Umm, yes, our wedding was that simple. Umm, yes, our attire was casual. Umm, yes, our decision was very sudden... Oh, yes, we've known each other for 20 years and have been in love for the last 4 years.

Umm, yes, we've decided to be entangled with each other life. Oh yes, we are married. You can make any mistake, but just don't ever let go of the one you love.
PS. We’re currently not pregnant.

The couple reportedly tied the knot in Prague -- where the pictures were taken a week before and where Fung is currently shooting a movie starring Shu. According to Apple Daily, Shu's mother flew to Prague to be at the wedding, but it's not clear who else was on the guest list. "There won't be any wedding banquet or party," the statement added.

[Image: shu_qi_marriage7.jpg]
Shu, 40, grew up in Taiwan, but moved to Hong Kong in the 1990s to pursue an acting career, going from erotic films to blockbusters and becoming one of Asia's most recognizable actresses. Meanwhile, Fung also worked as an actor in Hong Kong in the 1990s, but has since switched more to directing. Recently, he was the executive producer of "Into the Badlands" on AMC.

Grrrr.  If only I had a fuzzy chair to console myself.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Why should I know him? 

To answer your question, he doesn't strike any chord for me.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm