Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Spring/Summer Tour
Who did I anger? Wisconsin to feed the mosquitos in May , Seattle to see the white trash branch of the family in June and Sacramento in July. This is a lot of poor planning on my part and my excuse generator isn't working as well as it used.

Although, there was that Lou Malnati's pit stop and a great steak at Eddie Martinis on the Wisconsin leg . . . .
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I'm sure they have some decent food in Seattle. Not so sure about Sacto.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Look at the bright side. You don't have to go to Florida until late November. Plenty of time to rest up. Smile

Then there's my travel schedule. Since Milwaukee, there was Sanibel Island, back to L.A. for 20 hours, now I'm in Chicago. On Sunday night, back to L.A. for three days, then off to lovely Edison, New Jersey...
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Here's my travel schedule:
Cruz -> Fremont; Fremont -> Cruz. lather, rinse, repeat.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I believe there was some mention of Yosemite, DM. And a reggae on some river.
Thanks for ripping off my web mask and exposing the truth. Thanks a lot.

This reminds me of my favorite DOOM melee with Scapino. Scapino was having a hard night. It was at that park across from De Anza (name escapes me just now, and I'm too busy to google it). He faced KB's crazy sock-inna-nylon weapon on the bridge and was defeated. He faced off with yours truly in what he surely hoped would be an epic duel, only to have me turn and stab his teammate in the back (his teammate was in an epic duel with my teammate) and then to have us both make short work of him. And then, there was the duck.

Scapino tried to hide in some bush across from DM to ambush the other team (in that round, we were teammates). It was the nesting place of some duck, and the duck just wandered into Scapino's hiding place, quacking loudly and betraying his position (and mine as well because I was laughing so hard). Greg, with that last post, you are that duck. And what really upsets me is that this makes me Scapino.

Yea, I went to Yosemite. Then I went to SNWMF. Reports forthcoming, soon as I close the present issue (which I am busting ass on because we're way behind). I wanted to surprise y'all, but some fucking duck revealed my position and spoiled my fun. :finga:
Don't forget New York,too.

I am nobody's duck.

I think it's called Memorial Park.
An epic journey is coming to facebook.

Yoda's 2014 Summer Tour

It started with a wedding.

[Image: 1898132_10201624392553476_568062067_n.jpg]

Coming soon.
Today starts the Sacramento portion of the tour. I might even see LB. Sacto looks nice. They turned the heat up for me.

My father has volunteered me to supply photos to every Serra Club for their Press releases. Thanks, Dad.
If that happens, you must get a photo of his wacky safety glasses. Eek
LB sighted. He wore Oakley's. He shared horrific serial killer stories.