Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackie Chan is awesome
Not sure if this has already been posted, but it's cool enough to watch twice.

[youtube]yccID-2jlfM[/youtube]
[Image: magpie13.gif]
He just gets cooler and cooler!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
The long version
[youtube]RKLSrpvrf6k[/youtube]

I had a meeting with WildAid shortly after this was shot last year. The told me this hilarious story about working with the rhino. They had set up these barricades which were really just token barricades because the rhino could have knocked them down if so inclined. But rhinos have bad eyesight and are easily fooled that way. Then, when all was done, the rhino refused to go back in the trailer. As the trailer was butted up to the door, this locked everyone on the set for several more hours, because there's really no way to move a rhino if he doesn't want to be moved.

And they all said Jackie was super cool and really seemed to enjoy working with the rhino.

You've seen his previous PSA, right?
[youtube]81MKjmsnEgM[/youtube]
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I'm sure there is another place to post it, but it's the first one that came up.

Didn't even consider posting about Jackie Chan's son being busted for pot and could be sentenced to death, over at KFM. See? I'm learning.

And how many kids does Jackie have? And since Jaycee Chan is out of the picture does Jack Tu get the money?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
See http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...ost1275550

And Jackie disinherited Jaycee a long time ago. He's donating all his wealth to charity in his will.
Sorry, there should have been a son in there after Jackie's Now fixed.

Didn't I just say I knew not to post at KFM because it already exists at KFM?
I is a editor. 'tis reflex.

BTW, I've never liked Jaycee. He's too emo. If Jackie was my dad, I'd be partying all the time. In Amsterdam tho, not in PRC.
[youtube]TVvpzS8LD78[/youtube]
If he is so awesome, why isn't there a 1080p version of the trailer so I can blow it up to full screen?
Jackie's days of 1080-degree aerial twists are, alas, over.
That is why the trailer cannot be blown up.

--Crane "The Mixed-Up Format Mathematician" Fly
I'm nobody's pony.
Short but sweet and it breaks down why JC Chinese films are better than his American films. I now have to go find his talk at Lincoln Center. (In case you are interested the film maker behind this doc has done a whole series of them, including one on Kurosawa)

[youtube]Z1PCtIaM_GQ[/youtube]
61 today. He has a new autobiography out today, but it's only in Chinese now...
[youtube]6gOtiia_ypA[/youtube]
You dropped the lead by not mentioning Skiptrace was directed by Renny Harlin.

Knoxville is on my morning show today. I've sent an email to see if they will talk to him about Skiptrace.
I'm posting here the link to the C&P I posted on our KFM forum because I added hyperlinks to most of the associated topics. See <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?41790-Jackie-Chan&p=1286027#post1286027">http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/sho ... ost1286027</a><!-- m -->

Let me know if they do mention it. I'm really curious about the U.S. release of Skiptrace. It's what white...um, I mean Hollywood...audiences want from Jackie. Gotta keep them Asians in their stereotyped boxes, doncha know...