Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godjirra
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Looks like we won't have to wait too long for the next Godzilla series.

As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Quote:24-Hour Godzilla Channel Coming to Pluto TV With Exclusive Films

By NICK VALDEZ - June 27, 2023 10:00 am EDT

[i]Godzilla[/i] is coming to Pluto TV with a huge new channel dedicated to showing off tons of Godzilla movies and shows 24 hours a day with some exclusive films to boot! TOHO's famous Kaiju has been stomping through many eras since the giant monster was first introduced back in the 1950s, and has since amassed a massive library of TV shows and movies that fans still enjoy to this day. Now Pluto TV has made checking out your favorite Godzilla projects easier than ever before with a new streaming channel with the platform highlighting all of the biggest and best Godzilla outings over the years! 

Pluto TV has announced a new [i]Godzilla[/i] channel filled with not only classics such as the original 1954 [i]Godzilla[/i] debut film, [i]Godzilla vs. Megalon[/i], and more but even left-field additions such as the animated [i]Godzilla: The Series[/i] from the late '90s and early '00s. But the biggest surprise is that this new [i]Godzilla [/i]channel will also offer up seven Godzilla films that are exclusive to Pluto TV as fans won't be able to find them streaming anywhere else. Read on to see the massive list of movies and TV shows coming to Pluto TV's new Godzilla channel launching on July 1st. 
[Image: pluto-tv-godzilla-channel-logo.jpg?auto=...78:1,smart](Photo: Pluto TV)

Godzilla Movies and Shows Coming to Pluto TV
  • All Monsters Attack (Godzilla's Revenge)

• Godzilla 1999 

• Godzilla 2000

• Godzilla (1954)

• Godzilla Raids Again

• Godzilla: King of the Monsters (1956)

• Mothra

• Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster

• Mothra vs. Godzilla

• Invasion of the Astro-Monster

• Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster)

• Son of Godzilla

• Destroy All Monsters

• Godzilla vs. Hedorah

• Godzilla vs. Gigan

• Godzilla vs. Megalon

• Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla

• Terror of Mechagodzilla

• The Return of Godzilla / Godzilla 1985 [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. Biollante [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah[b] (Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. Mothra [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2 [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Godzilla vs. Destroyah [b](Pluto TV Exclusive)[/b]

• Rebirth of Mothra

• Rebirth of Mothra 2

• Rebirth of Mothra 3

• Godzilla: The Series

• Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

• Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monster All-Out Attack

• Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla

• Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.

• Godzilla: Final Wars 

Pluto TV teases the new 24-Hour [i]Godzilla [/i]channel as such, "The King of the Monsters has made landfall on Pluto TV! Emerging in 1954, Godzilla has become a global icon and symbol that has transcended time and pop culture. After debuting as a terror that descended upon Tokyo, Godzilla has fought numerous foes and gained new allies over several distinct eras. While each film stands alone in its own moment in time, the evolution of Godzilla followed advancements and film and technology along with cultural trends, yet always staying rooted in the origins from 1954. Today, fans can celebrate one of the world's most renowned entertainment characters with Godzilla channel collection and experience their favorite movie moments from the never-ending clash between kaiju and humankind."
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I don’t know what this is selling but I’ll take 3.

Shadow boxing the apocalypse