Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOOM Protests!!
cut to - bearded 20-something in a Public Enemy t-shirt. He is carrying a sign "Movies and DVDs are the same thing now". Theaters have streaming projectors showing hi-res feeds without using film" (or something)

BEARDED HIPSTER:"Stop segregating movies and DVDs! They all end up in the same place - your brain!"

WEBMASTER:"Wut?"

BEARDED HIPSTER:"Make a thread for 'DOOM Theater'! And another for 'DOOM Games' that only El Dingo will ever post to!"

Webmaster:"Yeah - I'll get right on that"

Anyhow - I have tickets to see "Carrie - The Musical" in October. I'll write a review in the appropriate sub-forum 'sniff'.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
No outcry for the Doom Giants forum to go along with your Musical Games forum?

In my defense, when the forum started back when the Yeti's computer still fired on Kerosene and release dates for films and DVD's weren't microseconds apart, the idea to split them up was so that you would know where to go if you wanted to see a particular film. Hey, I just caught this at the Meridian Quad 6. Hey, I was at home in the tighty-whities when I saw this, etc.

You explain Meridian Quad 6 to me and I'll think about changing. (Or not)
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
There is an explanation for MQ6, but it's rather long and boring. Let's just say it was the nexus where ED met Mrs. ED, where LB met LB's X, and where ED & DM met LB. We often caught movies at MQ6 in our tighty-whiteys. 'nuff said.

PPFY's computer still runs on kerosene, but I hear it's got new colored cases now, and the PPFY went with pink.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Drunk Monk Wrote:There is an explanation for MQ6, but it's rather long and boring. Let's just say it was the nexus where ED met Mrs. ED, where LB met LB's X, and where ED & DM met LB.

We discovered that you all worked there with one of my x's as well…

--tg
I didn't want to get too far into the MQ6 X-factor, because there are many. That place was a nexus. LB's X was his X wife however, mother of his two kids, so that was worthy of mention.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse