Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoe on other foot
Disk bulge on L-5?! Me, too! Let's start a club! I'll swap you my vicodin for some demerol.

Seriously, though, call me if you want any tips. I have been bulging around the L-5 for many years. Strengthening the core and stretching seem to keep it happy.

-PPFY
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
You do need pictures to join. You do have pictures, don't you?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I'm sure I'll probably take you up on that.

For the moment, it seems to be doing better. Not sleeping on my mom's sleeper sofa for a couple weeks -- and actually sleeping -- seems to have helped a lot.

So I've set my timer, will stand up every 15 minutes, the exercises they gave me, and we'll see how the PT works out. Adam, my PT, is no Yeti, though, that's for sure. Wink
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I have a friend who's wife is very sick. As part of her treatment, they needed to remove all the estrogen from her body. They used a drug called luprin(?) which does the trick. And basically, the removal of all that estrogen is the same as going through menopause, only she got to do it in a 24 hour period. Ow. Ow. Ow.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit