Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DM dominates DOOM forum again
Two times they tried to prevent me from posting that review. Once, they moved the mouse so I could close the tab on the post I was writing.. The second time they crashed the computer. I had to go through the oh shit I've lost what I'm working on twice!

Switch to Firefox now to keep your posts safe.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Let's start the New Year on a High Note. Greg dominates the forum for the first and definitely not the last time in 2007. Hind tit for everyone!
Maybe I need to go howl at it.

domination is mine again at Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:02 am, but the moon made me do it.

Confusedmt029
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Go sleep. You have to rest up for Survivor:China
Good thing I stumbled in here to find DM mucking up the works with his domination exercise. It could have been catastrophic. Or not. I'm thinking of terminating DM's posts. Then he would have nothing to show for himself.
...if it weren't for you meddling kids... Mad
Dm dominates the forum again - Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:19 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA!
2 ez!!! Who's mind are we playing with today?
Checked out of work at 8am and got paid for a full day. I'm getting paid to write this crap. Hooray!
All bow down to DM's posting prowess. DM dominates DOOM forum again - Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm - and it wasn't even intentional.
Liar. Couldn't you find any other way to cure your writer's block?

Although you did sound hella busy when I called . . .
and it wasn't intentional, truly. i could do it again now, but what's the point?
Sure, the Pom-Daddy had his 4:20 post, but I'm the first one to dominate in the New Year. Suck it. I really should be doing more with my life, like getting to work on all those New Year's resolutions I failed to make.
Ok I will start pounding the forum with lots of posts and many smilies. The iron finger is quite dangerous and can cause severe nose bleeds. :prayer:
Wow 49 whole posts. So scared am I.

Finger at your pleasure.

That doesn't sound right at all.