Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne Wade signs with Li Ning
Sure all shoes are made in China, but with the exception of DM's beloved Feiyue's, this might be the first big time pro athlete that is signed up with a Chinese brand. But sure it's a Chinese brand but it is still going to have the American price. The Dwayne Wade Li-Ning shoe will retail for $130.

You can read the article here: Dwayne Wade-Li Ning
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Li Ning was the adidas of sweats at Shaolin when I first was going their in the mid 90s. The kids all wore school sweats, but the rich kids and the superstar masters all rocked Li Ning. I should have bought a set, but never did. Some friends did. They were so cheap, like $10 USD or something, which was a freakin fortune in RMB back then.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Wow! Dwayne Wade! With Li Ning?! Wow!

Um, who is Dwayne Wade?

I know Li Ning: Largest maker of athletic shoes in the world.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:Um, who is Dwayne Wade?
I wasn't going to go there as I know I could web search it.

I was going to post this on KFM, but didn't get around to it.
I could tell you, but I'm too busy weeping.

I noticed the Li Ning gear at this years Olympics and questioned who was that manufacturer. I guess I should have known.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
He was one of China's great faces, a gymnastic champ turned entrepreneur. He played a major role in the Beijing Olympics torch lighting.

The Li Ning logo always reminded me of the Nike swoosh. Li Ning makes wushu gear. It's good quality. I've always felt that China's next big hurdle is to establish a major internationally-recognized brand, and Li Ning is the best positioned to do so at this time.

I found the perfect place to post this poached post for KFM.