Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Fashion (at the Folsom Street Fair)
Lady Cranefly's older brother visited this past weekend, and we decided to go up to the Folsom Street Fair. Never been to it before. It was trippy and crowded. We squeezed our way through enigmas block after block. Why the pig noses? Why the Mickey Mouse ears? I can sort of understand the leather harnesses, the platform shoes, the corsets, the pasties, and the general nudity. But there were little strange touches that I couldn't begin to understand.

Here and there you'd see some nude guy standing against a wall fondling himself a bit. But the standout was this guy in an upper floor bay window. A huge bay window. A huge crowd formed beneath him, watching, taking pictures, as he jerked off like crazy. Now and then he'd pause and glare down at everyone. One time when I glanced up, another guy was on hands and knees doing him. Spectacular!

This was definitely a gathering of Narcissists. Everyone was there to be noticed. And I'm not saying this in a negative way. After all, narcissism is at the core of capitalism. Companies want to be noticed, they want their products noticed. So, yeah, I was okay with all of the narcissism. I just hope I got noticed.

I suppose the highlight of the venture was when we turned down a sidestreet and saw a stage in the distance. Oddly, the street was mostly empty except for maybe a hundred people up close to the stage. After all, most people weren't there to watch entertainment; they were there to be noticed. So this gave us some breathing room. We moved towards the stage and hung out there through a couple of songs. The group was Hi Fashion, and the song that really got us was called "Amazing."

All in all a fun little adventure.

Later I found Hi Fashion's music video for Amazing online:

http://snoggered.tumblr.com/post/3215033...i-fashions
I'm nobody's pony.
American Fencers was at 8th and Folsom. I was there just recently. Where the shop was is all gone now. Anyway, that's the heart of the leather district. PPFY even lived down there for a spell, in some dark pissed-soaked alley. We could both reel off sordid tales that we've both tried ever so hard to drink away.

I remember the first time I went. I had to stop by the shop to pick something up and was shocked. I remember seeing this fireplug of a dyke with four stunning supermodel lipstick lesbians in lingerie on leashes. The fireplug had a classic black chauffeur's cap, aviator shades and a black muscle shirt that read 'my nipples get harder then most men's dicks.' I stepped aside humbly and let them pass.

CF - Remember our shidi Lucas? He's heavy into body manipulation and tattooing. He has a bifurcated tongue now. He was at the Folsom St Fair. His first time. I've been giving him shit about that as I was there like 20 years ago.

P.S. Greg, now your nekkid masturbating in bay windows message makes sense. You can imagine my confusion reading that before I read this...
Shadow boxing the apocalypse