Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBD ED!
Belated happy birthday, ED. This is the first I've been able to get onto DOOM in a while. Kept getting error messages. Anyway, hope you had a great day.
I'm nobody's pony.
Thanks all. I actually did have a nice day. My boss took me out to Souley Vegan for lunch and Beer Revolution (next door) afterwards. 2 hours later we went back to the office and he sent me home early. I listened to my self-present, Dream Theater's 4-LP set of "The Astonishing" and completely missed the catastrophic Giant's game so was able to go to bed happy.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Happy Belated, El Dingo Magnifico!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
sitonmyfacebook reminded me.  I swear, if the interwebz didn't happen once I crossed 50, I'd have no memory, no memory at all.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
And DM's post served to remind me.  Happy birthday, ED.
I'm nobody's pony.
Happy Birthday ED

AND a belated one to the Yeti.
the hands that guide me are invisible
What DM said.

Happy Birthday, ED
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Happy Activation Day, Ding O' My Dreams!
[Thanks, King Bob!]
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Star 
Yeah HBD Maestro PPFY, you sexy Virgo you.

I just went searching for a vintage HBD PPFY thread but there doesn't seem to be one. See? See what happens when you take an alias of sitonmyfacebook and hide your birthday? You get no birthday luv. Not even a playful spanking. Nada. Zilch. No cake for you. So I'm just gonna post belated HBD wishes here on EDs HBD thread because Angus gets no cake. Plus it'll annoy ED. That's a double DOOM win for DM.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Once again DM serves to jog my memory.  Belated happy birthday too-y, Yeti.  Hope you had a cryptozoologically enigmatic day.
I'm nobody's pony.
Thanks, all. Keepin' it Crypto around here.