Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bauhaus suxxors
Don't you love when you buy tickets months in advance only to have the artist announce a Halloween show at a better venue a couple of weeks later?

Bastards.

Just for that I'm not going to stage dive during "In the Flat Field"
I'd like to see U2. they sold out in minutes. I could go on Ebay, secure financing, and get a couple of tickets but I think I've earmarked that money for my retirement. Curse their popularity.

(Nice Avatar by the way.)
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I'll be working the Tuesday Oakland show. I'll have to bust out my Joshua Tree Rock Med shirt - that was my first RM show... Damian Jr. Gong Marley is supposed to open - I'm very excited about that. :weedman:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Can I come please, please? I'll be your best friend and everything. I'll even wash your poo-poo undies.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Ummm.

U2 suxxors because Bono is an ass.

Their first 5 albums were great but that does not excuse the shite they produced after "The Joshua Tree"

Bauhaus failed to impress. They played for 90 minutes (including the 25 minute encores) but had none of their old stage presence.

I still wish I could have seen the Halloween show. I bet there was a poster. Confusedad:
Don't you hate when you see an 8PM show with no opening band where the main act comes on at 8:30, plays 60 minutes then leaves?

Granted, they played a 30 minute encore - but still!

Earn your heroin money, you bastards!