Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trollhunter
When it comes to those films using the homemade-film motif with handheld-camcorder style of cinematography, I have been forever ruined by ED's DOOM showing of Cannibal Holocaust. Blair Witch Project, Super 8, any of those, I just can't hang with that cheap excuse for jiggly action after CH.

Thanks ED. Thanks a lot.

This is filmed in Norway, and is about some college documentary makers who stumble across a government-funded troll hunter. The troll hunter is funny, and the idea is amusing, but it's fairly predictable and fails to capitalize on a significant turn of events when they have to switch out cameramen. Norway looks wet and cold, with lots of nice waterfalls. The trolls are kind of cool. No swordfights.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Do you ever read a phrase or paragraph that brings your brain to a halt. Ladies and gentleman I present to you the lazy man with OCD . . . . .

Quote:There's an OCD archivist in me that wants to chop up that thread and merge it into the specific film threads. I'm too lazy for that.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Confusedmt062
Where else am I going to stalk you?
:ANAL:
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Greg Wrote:Do you ever read a phrase or paragraph that brings your brain to a halt.

Confusedmt021