Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaolin Training for the Upcoming Apocalypse
Can anyone else see the post I just made?  I can see it in previous posts under this reply, but many of the posts on the rest of this thread aren't showing.  Weird.

Anyway, as of October 25th, 2016, Sal has been CONVICTED of a FELONY with a STRIKE for Domestic Violence, Penal Code 273.5. This is the same dude that got in it with me, Sifu Kisu and a few others at Berkeley CMAT this year.  
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I have the seen the posts over on FB. I can see the posts here.

It's you that are fuzzy.

It's sad to see what his former girlfriend and business partner went through and had to keep silent.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(10-30-2017, 11:02 AM)Greg Wrote: It's you that are fuzzy.

It's a fair cop but society is to blame.  

Anyway, I see it now.  That was weird. 

Yeah, she was warned by his previous gf.  There's a lot more victims.  Tragic.  

Sal is not the first of my Shaolin friends to go bad.  In fact, he pales in comparison to Juan Carlos.  See http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...and-murder.
One of the telling phrases from her post was the line "I thought I could change him"

But it seems like the woman after him was warned, too. Didn't she have a miscarriage because of his violence and ended up marrying him, too?

Well, that's not good for this project, I take it, if it's still got life in it.
Nice to know past girlfriends still have life in them.
Please don't tell me there's a woman waiting on the outside for his release.

DM, you're right, this thread was glitchy this morning.  It kept telling me there was a new post here, but nothing showed.  I tried several times throughout the morning with refreshes.  Only a few minutes ago did it start showing.
I'm nobody's pony.
(10-30-2017, 12:08 PM)Greg Wrote: One of the telling phrases from her post was the line "I thought I could change him"

But it seems like the woman after him was warned, too. Didn't she have a miscarriage because of his violence and ended up marrying him, too?

Very true - the 'change him' part.  A common intellectualization with the abused.  As for the miscarriage/marriage, I'm not sure.  There were rumors circulating to that effect.

(10-30-2017, 12:15 PM)cranefly Wrote: Please don't tell me there's a woman waiting on the outside for his release.

DM, you're right, this thread was glitchy this morning.  It kept telling me there was a new post here, but nothing showed.  I tried several times throughout the morning with refreshes.  Only a few minutes ago did it start showing.

He doesn't have a woman to my knowledge but there are still some loyal students.  Several came out to call his victim a liar and still do.  

As for the glitch, thanks for vindicating me.  It was a rugged weekend of two late nights, so I would've easily accepted that it was personal fuzziness.  Good to know I'm not that fuzzy.
Like I'm trusting both of your perceptions..

[Image: 22853204_10214967953731183_5210512500151...e=5A66B97A]