Sorry, this one's not real...

From the new Netflix series Lady Dynamite, starring Maria Bamford

--tg
that's so wrong that i must poach it for the kfm forum

thx tg!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse

These commercials make me feel so ... used.
I'm nobody's pony.

This one is kind of kinky in a dom/submissive way.  All I know is I gotta try some of these noodles.  Hope they have a veg style.
Don't you mean 'vag' style?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Quote:Customer discovers portion of human thumb in ramen at noodle restaurant chain in Japan
[Image: ramen.jpg?w=580&h=387]
This is not the type of meat you want to find in your noodles.

A female customer was dining at the Shimizu interchange branch of the Kourakuen ramen restaurant chain in Shizuoka Prefecture last month when she discovered what looked to be a portion of a human thumb in the bowl of noodles her child had been eating. After alerting staff to the foreign object, she filed a complaint with the city health centre, who confirmed that the foreign object was indeed a one-centimetre (0.4-inch) wide and 0.7 – 0.8 millimetre (0.3-inch) long portion of fingertip, with an attached nail.
▼ This restaurant chain promotes itself as child-friendly in their 2016 commercial.

According to a report handed over to the health centre from the head office of the Fukushima-based ramen restaurant chain, a part-time worker at the store had cut the top off the thumb of her right hand while slicing chashu roasted pork during the preparation process, which led to the cut portion being mixed in with the food.
[Image: five_3196112134-e1476341019216.jpg?w=580&h=455]
Following the findings, the store was ordered to confirm that there had been no other reports of contamination, and instructed to disinfect all cooking utensils. There was no suspicion of infectious diseases being passed from the staff worker in question.
Once media reports of the incident surfaced, Japanese ramen lovers were quick to express their dismay at the news.

Quote:“This would be such a traumatic experience. I don’t think I’d ever be able to eat ramen ever again.”
“Why on earth would you cut yourself and just carry on without doing anything about it?”
“This gives me goosebumps.”
“I used to like Kourakuen!”
“Thank goodness the child didn’t end up eating it.”

While the restaurant says it plans to ensure an incident like this never happens again, it looks like it may take some time before noodle lovers can forget the details of this horrific dining experience.
Sources: Hachima KisokuHamusoku
Top Image: Wikimedia Commons/Warren R.M. Stuart
Insert Image: Wikimedia Commons/Partyzan_XXI
Remember, the Wendy's Chili Finger was a fake: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/chilifinger.asp

--tg
i was more amused that their cutesy ad involved finger puppets.
(10-14-2016, 01:08 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote: i was more amused that their cutesy ad involved finger puppets.

Isn't that called "foreshadowing"?

--tg
TG wrote:
Quote:  Isn't that called "foreshadowing"?

Using foreshadow puppets.

Hmmm.  Make a nice story title.  The Foreshadow Puppets.
I'm nobody's pony.
Quote:Religious chocolate nipples ranging from young girls to mature ladies launched in Japan
[Image: choconip2.jpg?w=580&h=386]
Japan has somehow managed to combine nipples and Buddhist temples to create sacred nipple chocolates.

A new brand of chocolates manufactured by the Mme KIKI company will be hitting the shelves next year in Japan in the form of women’s nipples. The “CHOCONIP” set will be sold with eight different nipples representing the transformation from a young girl’s nipple to the mature age female nipple.
[Image: img_115000_3.jpg?w=580&h=386]
The CHOCONIP set of chocolates has been inspired by the Jison-in Temple in Wakayama Prefecture, which in the past was a facility only for women to worship at, known as a nyonin koya in Japanese. The picture below shows the worshipping of nipples at the Jison-in Temple in Wakayama for things such as fertility and safe child-birth.
[Image: img_115000_1.jpg?w=580]
The chocolate nipples have been designed by modern Japanese artist Makoto Aido, and they look disturbingly real.
▼ Makoto Aida’s nipple drawings
[Image: img_115000_4.jpg?w=580&h=435]
The Mme KIKI company, which will be manufacturing the chocolate nipples, has said the idea came to them suddenly when they thought “Why don’t we make chocolate in the shape of young girls’ nipples?”
[Image: img_115000_6.jpg?w=580&h=386]
“I think nipples are quite lovely. I thought these chocolates shaped as nipples with extraordinary luck embedded inside should be very sweet,” says creator Makoto Aido. “By mostly using my left and right index fingers I wholeheartedly created eight types of nipples.”
A box of CHOCONIPs will set you back 5,500 yen (US$52.50) and will be sold from the Mme KIKI online store from 6 February next year, but you can preorder your chocolate nipples from 7 January until 10 February.
Sources: Kai-youAtpress
Top image: Atpress (edited by RocketNews24)

Insert images: Atpress

Clearly I am practicing an inferior sect of Buddhism.  Blush