Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rothfuss
Hey, he is about 2 miles from here at my friend's cafe getting ready to do a midnight reading from his new book. You want I should go punch him or sumthin? Yell "TYPE FASTER!" as I beat him?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Yes. Although on second reading of "Name of the Wind", I wasn't as enthralled by it. But "The Wise Man's Fear" is sitting at the house waiting for my evaluation.
And if you are in the punching mood, go find George R.R. Martin. Although Neil Gaiman has mentioned that Martin is not my Bitch.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Publishing date has been set for Martin. You're welcome. He explained away his hospital visit, but just know that it was me.

Rothfuss was pretty darn good for a first novel. Otherwise, I'd rate it "engaging, but not enthralling".
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
All that I have left for Martin is bitterness. I can't even remember the stories. Although it's only been five years since the last book in the series.

As for "Wise Man's Fear" more of the same. Wish the hell he'd leave the University and go do something already.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Finished Wise Man's Fears. More of the same, bit of a sprawl, pretty engaging nonetheless. I can see that he may need a heavier editorial touch, but you cannot complain that you don't get enough words for your dollar.

I pronounce it be "Entertaining".
Happy 10 year anniversary since the publication of Wise Man's Fear.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

The Big Disapoint.