Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ninja Academy hits the bay area in 2 weeks
Dates below. I'm going to try to hit the Hemlock show on Friday.

Here's a thought, maybe they could swing down to the KFM offices for a photoshoot to hawk KFM stuff like the Yeti's "Will break boards for food" spot. They might be amenable to that. Their cry at every show is "Buy our shit, muther fuckers!"....DM, I can hook you up with Rob (indo-ninja)'s email and introduce you.

--tg

Thursday, January 21 - 9:00pm $5-10
924 Gilman St.
Berkeley, CA 94710
all ages
Playing:
-We Be The Echo
-Opus Despirdi
-The night has to end by 10pm so be there early!

Friday, January 22 - 11:00pm $7
Hemlock Tavern - West Coast Performer Mag presents:
1131 Polk St.
San Francisco, CA 94109
21+
Playing:
-We Be The Echo
-Say Bok Gwai
DOOM hobos: LB, PPFY & Greg. Where is tg?

It would be fun to meet them. I'm not sure what we could do shoot wise, but I have some openings that week. I'm already booked that Thurs (1/21) tho... See if they're open to it. Maybe we can produce a line of ninja stars for them. Who knows?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Time to do the Doom hobo composite picture.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Hey Greg,

Need something to do on Saturday? This will be the only live performance of Ninja Academy this year:

NINJAS RETURN! Only show of 2010. Sat, Oct 9 @ Old Town Pub. 66 N. Fair Oaks Ave 91103 (enter thru Holly St). $5. 10pm. 21+. ALL merch only $5! Long set!

[Image: 61485_429902608494_10399473494_5153433_5031662_n.jpg]

--tg
Do they need a bunch of photography or Videography done? Otherwise, I'll be home coping with Hurricane Dani.
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/ar...rticle=922
That link makes me think no one has sent in any pictures yet and DM is getting ready to do some Ninja photos around the office.
it was lame. a dq. you commented on it on fb.

the ninja photo contest is always slow. theoretically, it takes a while for people to buy their gear and then shoot it.
I actually thought that was an ad for a Ninja top you were selling. I didn't realize until later it was an entry.