Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lurid Land of Legbony
That's right. I'm headed to visit Legboner's new digs this weekend. I'm even taking the family. And the pom.

:axe:
If you don't hear from me next week, avenge me my brothers!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Just tell us where you left the key to the liquor cabinet.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Have fun storming the castle!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Jingles proved to be the Alpha Pom, usurping the sofa from Marley and Mugsy. And yes, Jingles is much smaller.

The Legbony B&B has the DOOM seal of approval. I give Legbony B&B a 5 star rating. It's dog friendly, but I'm not sure if that covers the hell hounds from Lynch Manor or Maggimoto Castle. Probably. The yard alone can hold them.

More to come.

Prophetically, we watched Princess Bride...
Yes Gene, family and pom made it up. Jingles is obviously a mountain dog. Mushing across the frozen mountainside, dominating our two dogs, I do believe this is related to his extra large male parts. That dog is the John Holmes of canines. Gene maybe he could be a model in the enlargement ads.

Of course Gene did not chop wood or carry water...

All our brothers all welcome to come up. We have a really nice cottage with lots of fun stuff to do like chop wood and carry water.

Send an email if you would like to visit. We are about 2.5 hours from San Francisco
How about some pretty pictures. But if your dogs can't stand up to the walking dustmite DM calls a dog, I fear the welcome Maeve the Monster and Dani the terror would receive.
We visited again. It's really quite nice - an extraordinary sanctuary between here and there. You all must visit sometime. They've made a little gueast house very welcoming. Brother Legbone has done well.

If you visit, demand the supermug.
We made another visit with wife, daughter and pom. It was all about the hummingbirds.

But you all don't want to know that. You want to know about LB and the joint.

LB is in Folsom. Seriously. And he has tales that will curl your toes so much that your feet will become fists. In fact, I suggest that once LB gets enough freedom to attend a DOOM gathering, we forgo the usual psychoshock and martial arts vids and just let LB ramble on. I'm hoping he manages to become a shot-caller in Folsom soon. If not, he'll probably have to resort to becoming a transgender trophy wife, just to survive. I've emailed him this link again, so hopefully he'll be able to manage a post from a computer made from discard cell phone parts.

He also charged me with a secret mission, one that if I am caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of my actions.

I'm so serious about all of this, it hurts.
As a storyteller, you are not very good. For this to be a good story, it might be germane to tell us why he is at Folsom.

My guess, he got a really good job as a Nurse there. But that would be too easy.
What the fuck is going on?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I visited the Folsom Prison gift shop once. It sells artsy-craftsy items made by inmates. Very creepy.

I will happily host a Legbone Freedom gathering when the time comes.

If necessary I will tattoo the schematics of Folsom on my back and get myself incarcerated for downloading and viewing 'Zombiechrist'.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
I'm not a good storyteller. I'm just a paid one. ;-)

LB has been working at Folsom as a nurse since November. He wins the 'hardcore DOOM jobs' award of all time (although he probably already won that back when he was doing cadaver transport). If he ever finds the time to chime in here (and I am encouraging him to do so) he will kick all of our asses on the My job sucks more than yours thread (<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7</a><!-- l -->). After all, none of us have to wear a stab-vest at work.

He is doing amazingly well at this new job. He seems to enjoy the madness of it all and said he finally has found a place where he doesn't feel like the odd man out (that's me paraphrasing).
My sister Stephanie has been working in a Seattle Area prison for the last twenty years in the psyche unit. She and Legbone should compare notes.

But why does this preclude LB from attending the 20th Shindig?
They're going to Mexico for vacation.
Drunk Monk Wrote:He also charged me with a secret mission, one that if I am caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of my actions.
It's a good one. It involves a kamakazi run to Vegas. All will be revealed by the fall....