Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And when I die...
The owner of Soylent tried to build a home near me in the open space.....
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Maybe you'd be tasty.  I wouldn't know being pescatarian, but isn't green an Irish thing?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
So eating fish has two meanings for you.

The Irish don't usually wear green. For instance on St. Pat's day, they would usually attach clover to their lapels rather than wear green clothes.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

(04-12-2018, 11:00 AM)Greg Wrote: So eating fish has two meanings for you.

More than two.  I can feed a whole gang with 2 fish (and 5 loaves).   Angel

(04-12-2018, 11:00 AM)Greg Wrote: The Irish don't usually wear green. For instance on St. Pat's day, they would usually attach clover to their lapels rather wear green clothes.

I thought you just wore Aran sweaters.  And I respect y'all for that.  Aran Sweaters rock!!!
Not a great film, but a very good conversation-starting film about cryogenics: Realive
[Image: magpie13.gif]
(01-31-2006, 06:20 PM)El Dingo Wrote: Cremation is for losers.

Syl tells me Dan wanted to be cremated.  So no need for pall bearer suits, at least not yet.  I told her we can spread Dan's ashes in all of his favorite places.  We did that with Buster (a long time RM vol and dear accomplice).
(10-13-2019, 05:11 PM)Drunk Monk Wrote:
(01-31-2006, 06:20 PM)El Dingo Wrote: Cremation is for losers.

Syl tells me Dan wanted to be cremated.  So no need for pall bearer suits, at least not yet.  I told her we can spread Dan's ashes in all of his favorite places.  We did that with Buster (a long time RM vol and dear accomplice).

I was just revisting this thread because of this - http://www.brotherhoodofdoom.com/doomFor...4#pid58514

True to form, Dan was cremated. I have a bit of his ashes in a silver pendant which I don every now and again when I feel he should be with me. I remember Dan was fascinated by the grinder used after cremation, which breaks up the big bones to small bits of sand. Funny memory of him, in retrospect.