Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TexASS
On my annual trip. A tournament I've been covering for 10 years. The hotel has free internet which is better than schmoozing and being schmoozed. It's hot here, and humid, and full of Texans... :?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Where in TX?

--tg
How can you give a talk entitled "How to get on the cover of KFM" and then complain about schmoozing? Start drinking.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.boingboing.net/2010/06/26/texas-gop-comes-out.html">http://m.boingboing.net/2010/06/26/texa ... s-out.html</a><!-- m -->

Hurry home!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I slept maybe 2 hours a night until last night.

My workshop was canceled because my flight was delayed at SFO for 5 hours. Bummer, because I was sure I could have cashed out on that one AND channeled all the cover schmoozers into an hour and 40 minutes.

I'm glad to be back in CA.
it was in scenic plano. :-)
It's 110...hot as hell. I love it. Confusednakeman:
To paraphrase: I'm going' to hell -- you can go to Texas.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
That paraphrase beats....well, I got nothing.

It was cooler today...just over 100.
Sure, you could nuke Texas, but would anyone notice?
so good to be back in the bay area. so good.
There and back again. Been skipping this for a few years for various reasons. It was good to see old friends but being the only pescatarian amongst a gaggle of Hong Kong masters meant I was picking meat out of every dish and eating a lot of bread. Too many crosses with lone stars and 'murican flags on the walls.

And they want me to back to Houston in November. Aw man.
You did mention you wanted to travel.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Texas is special...in the same way that Hell is special.
ED used to live there. That just boggles my mind.

As a side note, everything I visit the lone star state, some cowpuke asks me what race I am. WTF?