Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DM's New Monikor
At the Championship Banquet last night, Dm's boss, Gigi Oh was kind enough to bestow a new sobriquet on DM. We can refer to him as "Facebook" If his boss is going to call him that, why can't we?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
my boss has a lot of names for me. ironically the most common is 'that guy'. she calls all of us that even though we've all shared an office for a decade. :roll:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I like Facebook better. At least she has a place to nap.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I was pondering a new DOOM moniker now that my drinking superpower has dried up (cursed diabetes). I thought Skunk Monk, but only the other DOOM stoners who have kept up to date with it would get that (and we're legal now - wth?) Then I thought chunk monk for my belly but I'm still one of the lightest DOOMers. Funk monk - not that into funk. Bunk monk - alternative facts anyone? No? Dunk monk - can't play b-ball, can't even dribble (but I do drool more). Clunk monk - don't even know what that means. Junk monk - maybe. Gunk monk - I was at a gas station that proclaimed its gas got rid of gunk and I don't want to be gassed out. Lunk monk - chunk monk is better. Sunk monk - also a maybe. Thunk monk - let me think about it. Plunk monk - no, too many naughty euphemisms. Hunk monk - like you are aren't jelly already.
You live a rich and vivid internal life.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

How about just Munk?
I'm nobody's pony.
(01-29-2017, 07:18 AM)Greg Wrote: You live a rich and vivid internal life.

Nothing like insomnia to inspire DOOM posts.
Thelonius Monk. Felonious Monk. Slam-Dunk Monk
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Uptown Monk!

Or just get over those pesky diabetes and go back to drinking.

Or if you want to go totally hardcore and scare the living daylights out of the enemy:

Shirley Temple Monk
I'm nobody's pony.
DM = Da Monk
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Luv you guys.   Heart

Not in that boneless-fencing-in-SOMA-warehouse-club-window way, but in that manly bro-luv way.
So, *with* bone, then.

I'm not judging...yeah, I'm totally judging.
DM = diabetes mellitus.   Sad
Dumb Monkey?

You know it's only Diabetes, right? My father has been riding the needle for at least 30 years. Not that he is in great shape, but he is above ground.