Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Dingo has been taken by pirates!
And i got this ransom note in my spam folder:

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"MMaggi" <magpie13x@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:leavyfamily@comcast.net">leavyfamily@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael101260@hotmail.com">michael101260@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lotrnut@sbcglobal.net">lotrnut@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ken@kwco.com">ken@kwco.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:cjarboe3@yahoo.com">cjarboe3@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:blueberrybell@comcast.net">blueberrybell@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:brian@hepple.net">brian@hepple.net</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:alan@hepple.org">alan@hepple.org</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gailmail@dslextreme.com">gailmail@dslextreme.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Shep@staggerleebook.com">Shep@staggerleebook.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:hendrsb33@shepko.com">hendrsb33@shepko.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:erikh@sfmx.org">erikh@sfmx.org</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael.heidkamp@windriver.com">michael.heidkamp@windriver.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:homochamp@yahoo.com">homochamp@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:i_yeti@yahoo.com">i_yeti@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rob_roseman@yahoo.com">rob_roseman@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:gogetandy@hotmail.com">gogetandy@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->... more
Dear friend,
How are you recently?
I bought a laptop from a website: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kaodeal1.com">www.kaodeal1.com</a><!-- w --> last week. I
have got the product. Its quality is very good and the price is
competitive. They also sell phones, TV, psp, motor and so on. By the
way, they import product from Korea and sell new and original
products. They have good reputation and have many good feedbacks. If
you need these products, look at this website will be a clever choice.
I am sure you will get many surprise and benefits.
Greetings!
n--1

Apparently we have to buy many laptops to earn his freedom.

-Y
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Aye - I finally became a victim of email spoofing.

Basically hackers either hack an account (rare) or hack the server database (common). They use a bot to send an email using the account email address and account contact list.

At least this email was just a link to a bogus retail website and not a Trojan downloader.

I changed my password but if they are using stolen data from Yahoo then passwords don't matter.

Remember boys and girls, never click on a link in an email. If you want to check out a link, copy and paste it into a browser (preferably one with strong Javascript filtering).
[Image: magpie13.gif]
"'Killed by pirates' is good..."
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.