Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anchor Steam Brewery sold
Keeping with tradition, I will not be in attendance.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I, too, am a big believer in Tradition.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Am in discussions with LCF (as a designated driver) over whether to drop anchor and let off some steam.
But it seems unlikely.
I'm nobody's pony.
...I have to change the date now anyway. There is a schedule conflict with a major motocross event at Levi's stadium. That's right - RM is passing up free beer for a sports event. Such is the state of the org today... :roll:

Dammit.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The 14th Annual Rock Med Brewery Tour is this Saturday, May 2, TOMORROW, starting at 5. Swing by if you're thirsty.
Great! And I've already made plans. Thanks for nothing.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Two words: FLYING CLOUD

:drinkers:
[youtube]71CbRItqZv4[/youtube]

Beer talk...

--tg
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.anchorbrewing.com/blog/the-city-of-san-francisco-proclaims-august-16-23-as-drink-steam-week/">http://www.anchorbrewing.com/blog/the-c ... team-week/</a><!-- m -->
The 15th Annual Rock Med Anchor Brewery Tour is Saturday April 30 at 5:00PM.  

Let me know if you want to attend.  Not that any of you ever do.  Here I bring y'all a brewery full of good beer and do you drink?   Icon_jook
This Saturday! 5pm until late. Stop by for a brew or two, if you're nearby.
Continuing the tradition of not being in town.
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

I'm also not in town. Spent the day in churchill's bunker, looking at the Rosetta Stone, and the sad remains of the battlesea power station. Have a pint for me...

--tg
That's just creepy. Are you following me, that guy?

(We did all those things, too. I suggest you immediately go see The Play that went Wrong)
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Sorry, saw Dr Faustus w/Jon Snow from Game of Thrones instead (meh...). No sign of Helena Bonham Carter in the audience this time around.

--tg