Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if it tastes any good...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/04/programmable_scrolling_led_vodka_la.html">http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2010/0 ... ka_la.html</a><!-- m -->

--tg
I'm sure it tastes great. You can probably program the label to even say that.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
When your product sucks, go to town on the label.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I was really enjoying my salad...

I was almost done...

...when a tiny worm crawled out.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Protein Bonus!
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

It was tiny. Like less than a centimeter. I almost didn’t notice but it was squirming in the Italian dressing. 

It was probably just one of dozens tucked into some lettuce leaf I ate.
Or hundreds of eggs.

Larvae caviar. 

I had one more bite left. A few diced tomatoes and a bit of lettuce. The worm was on the other side of my salad bowl but I just couldn’t bring myself to take that last bite.
Coward.

fair

They don’t scream when you kill them so they are within my Buddhist diet parameters...
https://www.chewboom.com/2024/03/27/7-el...ing-water/

Quote:7-Eleven Unveils New Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water
Bob Miller

[Image: 7-Eleven-Unveils-New-Big-Bite-Hot-Dog-Sp...78x381.jpg]
7-Eleven Unveils New Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water

7-Eleven has unveiled a bold addition to its beverage lineup with the introduction of Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water, developed in partnership with Miracle Seltzer. This unique offering joins the array of 7-Select sparkling waters, presenting fans with a range of innovative flavors.

In collaboration with Miracle Seltzer, 7-Eleven has curated a selection of sparkling waters featuring intriguing flavors such as Lemon LimeGreen AppleSweet Orange, and the unconventional Hot Dog, inspired by one of 7-Eleven’s signature snacks, the Big Bite Hot Dog.

The Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water promises to encapsulate the essence of the iconic 7-Eleven hot dog experience, complete with the flavors of ketchup and mustard. This innovative beverage aims to transform the traditional pairing of hot dogs and sodas, allowing consumers to enjoy the essence of their favorite snack in a refreshing bubbly form.

While details regarding the availability of the Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water will be disclosed on April 1, the rest of the 7-Select x Miracle Seltzer range, including Lemon Lime, Green Apple, and Sweet Orange flavors, can already be found at select 7-Eleven stores.

For those eager to quench their thirst, Lemon Lime, Green Apple, and Sweet Orange sparkling waters are available for delivery through 7NOW Delivery, offering real-time tracking and swift delivery across the US.

The introduction of the Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water marks yet another milestone in 7-Eleven’s ongoing commitment to providing customers with unique and exciting offerings that transcend traditional beverage experiences.

Image via 7-Eleven

April 1st is still days away...

--tg
(03-27-2024, 12:53 PM)thatguy Wrote:
Quote:https://www.chewboom.com/2024/03/27/7-el...ing-water/

While details regarding the availability of the Big Bite Hot Dog Sparkling Water will be disclosed on April 1, the rest of the 7-Select x Miracle Seltzer range, including Lemon Lime, Green Apple, and Sweet Orange flavors, can already be found at select 7-Eleven stores.

April 1st is still days away...

--tg

One of these days I'm going to stoop to some April fool's prank marketing. Maybe something to do with Iron Crotch. Not this year tho...