Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious dollar bill
I was doing laundry and I found a folded-up dollar bill in Greg's boxer briefs. Confusedhock: Sure, I could ask him how it got there, but it's ever so much more fun to speculate, don't you all agree?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
What shape was it in? Was it crumpled as if it was stuffed in there by a desperate housewife? Or was it rolled into a small tube ala Miami vice? Or maybe it was folded neatly into an origami Hawaiian shirt?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Yes
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Dang, ol greg gets around.

I think it would be equally interesting to know what kind of cash one might find stuffed in a cubs bikini.

:?:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Drunk Monk Wrote:Dang, ol greg gets around.

I think it would be equally interesting to know what kind of cash one might find stuffed in a cubs bikini.

:?:

Given that said bikini is being returned, I guess we'll never find out!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
I should have taken the salacious photos while I had the chance. She did do a jumping jack to highlight the problem.

TMI? In trouble?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit