Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My job is not so bad...
Jean Pierre Jeunet, director of Delicatessen, City of Lost Children and Amelie (and, sadly, Alien Resurrection) is coming to work tomorrow for a Q&A. I think I'll remind him to stay in France to make his movies. His cross-over Hollywood expeditions haven't been nearly as good.
One of my martial little brothers stopped by for lunch today by surprise. He came in right as we were doing our "advertise here - will break boards for food - hobo" shoot. We already had an employee lined up to be the hobo, but he worked perfectly as the person being pestered by the hobo. Nice timing. Good prank. He gets in the magazine.

BTW, if any of you want to be a hobo, I might be able to get your pic into the mag. Of course, you're always free to write letters. I published Greg's "fawn over Gene at the new job" letter when I first got here and it was great. Thanks Greg!
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
I know some of the carpenters on that film. boy, was it good.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
I bailed out of the series on that one - and it was one of my favorites.
Then she decided she would rather be a shoplifter.
In about an hour, the Beijing Wushu Team 2005 comes to the office for a shoot. This is Jet Li's former team and these people grab more hanging air time than anyone - like they just walked out of a videogame. Here's the tour - http://www.beijingwushutour.com
Then at 2, I leave for the Stones. Life is good.
Why don't they get to compete in the Olympics? If only the games were in China, then their would be no way they couldn't get their national sport into the games. Right?
I should probably post this under a different name. Work good. They gave me twelve propmakers and a lot of fun stuff to build.
A BBC crew was here today to film a documentary on GM Tu Jin-Sheng and his iron crotch. It's part of a 3 episode series called Penis Envy; this episode is called Building the Perfect Penis. So anyway, they filmed him pulling a 17ft U-Haul truck in our parking lot and I got to be the brace person, just like Cole and Legbone were at our 10th anniversary (see http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/ezine/ar...rticle=257).

GM Tu had me kick him a few times in the crotch to warm up. I didn't go full power - I have these slip on shoes from Caterpiller (even has a a tractor on the side) and it has the retaining bead which I was afriad might hurt him if I unloaded a full snap kick (it's one of my stronger kicks actually). But I did kick him about eight times, half of them were solid, all of them were enough to put a normal man down, given the target.

He did two pulls. For the first, he tied off using his shaft and balls. The second, he just used his balls, which he claims is much harder. He said he can do just the shaft too, but he has to be very erect and he said he didn't want to scare anyone. I had a close up view of all the tying in - it was as real as it gets. It took about half a dozen of us to push the truck back into position for the second pull. Patrick was the other brace person.

For anyone behind the times on my Iron crotch research, here's my cover story:
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine...rticle=319
And my first piece that broke GM Tu's story:
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine...rticle=315
There was also a Weekly World News article that plaguerized my first piece without crediting me and a Penthouse article earlier this year that completely misqouted me (but made me sound wittier, so I didn't complain). We also did an article on his son in our last issue http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine...rticle=624 which was distributed at the last DOOM gathering.

Sandy Tu (aka Mrs. Tu) pulled me aside and said that I could have those skills for just 10-15 minutes a day. I don't know, man, that's a lot of commitment, but what a party trick.

In a few hours, a friend of Patrick's, some Capoeira hottie he knew from Burning Man, is coming in for a photo shoot. At some point, maybe I'll get this Beijing Wushu Team article finished today.
I say we all chip and pay DM to do iron crotch, so someday we can watch him pull a truck with his junk. I'm glad Mrs. Tu was there to support her husband. Does she have to practise iron crotch as well to avoid destruction during intercourse?

And the pictures of the hottie are . . . .?
And it wasn't my butt. Check it out http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtrib...ci_3245073
Isn't he the one who is so concerned about overclicking?

[Image: crotch.jpg]
...who am i fooling? it's one of my only kicks. kudos to gm tu and his iron crotch. with each demo, i'm more of a beleiver.
Unfortunately, I was working so I didn't hear the beginning of it but my attention quickly shifted from my PC to the radio when, during the entertainment report, I heard Kevin and Bean and Ralph discussing the penis-truck-pull and describing how this "iron crotch guy" warms up by having his assistant kick him in the 'nads. Woke me right up. Lol
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Anyone else need a wake up call?

The story ran on six Ang controlled newspapers out here and since we've heard from three radio stations and one other news agency. My boss asked me if I thought I could fake it and say I practiced, since no one else is that good of an engrish spleaker. I said my fakery would collapse the instant someone kicked me in the groin and I crumpled in agony. I also said that smacking my genitals around is no where - not even in the fine print - in my job description. Seriously, it's been a weird Monday...