Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDB TQ
Which one of us do you want to pop out of your b-day cake?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Although I cannot parse HDB, I do know the thought of one of you jumping out of birthday cake in the all together makes feel icky.

Did I mention the Willie Shaghappy condoms?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
and the yeti would be the best candidate for a cake popper, imo. that would take the most cake. that takes the cake.

wow, the anniversary of tienanmen, carradine and shek kin die, and we all try to stuff the yeti in a big ol' cake. what a day and all in honor of tq!
Still icky and with cake
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, both here and over at the KFM forum. I waited to see a large cake arrive on my doorstep, but no... just empty promises. At least when I talk about chocolate chip nipple cookies, I actually produce them!

It was as nice a birthday as I could have with the G-man so far away. He sent me a toy to keep my brain happy. And no doubt when he gets back, the rest of me will be happy, too.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
DM asked me what size cake i wear. WTF?
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
bon touche, mon ami... score another one for tq. i concede.