Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Collective @ Fox 5/26/9
man, if dm was an irresponsible soul, like back in the warfield/afs daze, he would bart up to the 19th, hit up the oaksterdam clubs for some medical edible and catch every friggin act that came through the fox. he'd see a lot of music, have a lot of good times and forget most of it later.

grouper opened. that was like enya on quaaludes. dm wasn't into it until he learned the band was called grouper and then figured, yea, sure, groupers probably hear the world just like that. dm began wishing for a band called halibut. dm thinks he could relate to a band called halibut.

ac was interesting although the sound was a little mushy. they have a serious fan base, one of the fastest sell out shows for the fox so far. the psychedelic folk scat rave jams between the songs were the highlight. the songs themselves seemed less impressive. nice crowd - clean young and pretty. the back drop got dm back into akiyoshi kitaoka, where he spent some of the morning staring at web images, which were both soothing and unsettling for today's post-fox hangover. psych folk, eh? whatev.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Are you sure you didn't stop for some medical edibles before writing that post. (I'm on an internet high here in Bushmills because I have an internet connection (hijacked) and I can't stop writing)
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
new flash! you're in ireland. you can be on the web anywhere in boring old l.a., but you're in ireland. go do something irish.
I can't. I'm waiting for the exciting twosome to emerge from their slumbers.
Breath that Ireland morning air.

or should i say aire?
I did. I walked to the gift shop. I was looking for the pheasant Zach and I saw yesterday in the hedgerow. Just watch for the Bushmill Blog on what I did today.