Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Epic WTF-In-A-Can thread
I'll start:

http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2009/04/a-wh...can-yummo/

[Image: chicken-can-1.jpg]

[Image: chicken-can-3.jpg]
[Image: magpie13.gif]
Ok, that's not true. I stopped eating chicken a few years ago. I just like quoting Morrison.

Nice topic, ED. I'll play. I found this thread - http://funfever.blogspot.com/2007/10/mos...nline.html
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
[youtube]aVcO1MgO7z0[/youtube]

The came from home.
They came from outer space.
Big chicken dinner, Bo Diddley's Place.

Come on in the kitchen fellas,
I'd like to show you a little trick...
It might make you hungry,
If it don't make you sick!

I can make 5 meals from one chicken.

--tg
Mmmm silkworm pupae in a can. I know what I'm having for dinner.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
There's a canned haggis (in whisky!) on a shelf in my kitchen. I won't hesitate to use it if one of you medieval screwheads tries anything.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
We did that already with the vegetarian canned haggis at one of the DOOM gatherings at Maggimoto Castle? Yes, veg canned haggis. The expression on PPFY's face and the ensuing rant where he channeled Scotty after ED said "this is pretty good" was freaking priceless.
I don't believe that that cat food was preserved with whisky. But that alone wouldn't compel me to try another canned haggis. Again "Ach, way wood ya put that crap in yer whisky, man!"

--tg
I keep thet (empty) can of Vegitarian Haggis on a shelf. Much like the "This too, shall pass" ring it gives me solace in times of crisis. I think it means "Anything is possible" in El Dingo language.
[Image: magpie13.gif]
...kept safe at Maggimoto Castle.