Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Themes
Don't suffer the tyranny of my choice for themes. If you'd like your theme to be the default you can set that on your profile page. Or you can go to phpBB, find your own theme, tell me what it is and I'll upload it for use.

Have I gotten too webmasterish? Maybe? Just a touch?
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
It's very jedi, very vulcan. I can hang with it.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The new comics theme is very nice, and I'm glad you love it. But quit with the authortarian demand for me to use it -- I want to use the new Olympic theme, dammit!!!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Stay tuned for further tyranny as I find it.
I like MY theme much better. :-D
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
The comic one bugged the crap out of me. Besides, it was hard to surf discreetly while at work...
Try the Acid Tech theme. Very Halloweeny.
It looks the most like microsoft word, where I spend most of my time at work, or at least where I'm supposed to spend my time. Much better for discreet posting on the clock...
BAck to the space theme. But I'll find others. Don't you worry.
I'm on the Queen's computer and boy does the Acid Tech theme look like crap. Bleh. I call for an end to tyranny! As a side note to all you PC users, switch. Those displays suck. One more note, try the Queen's Cobalt 2 theme. It looks very nice.
...the space theme really is the best for me, at least, internally. do what you want to the outside, but when i'm logged in and posting, this blue is the most microsoft word like and therefore the best for office posting...
WOW! I'll have to float that idea passed the King Woodbutcher. I can start emailing my cut list to the Dewalt chop saw. I'll be the coolest.
..they can outsource your job to india Confusedhock:
I don't know. I'd like to outsource the art department, then maybe I could get some blueprints I could use.