Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down the rabbit hole...
sawzall...

--tg
All of the preceding.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Here is DM, exposing his innermost feelings to you all and all he get is smack talk? Well, that's it. That's friggin' it. Dm is gonna start digging my deep hole now. By the time Dm gets another Xmas tree, it will be deep enough for a yeti, a guy and a glynch (assuming the glynch stays on his diet of course - Dm can only dig so much) There will be no need for power tools. You'll all be buried in degrading mass grave and Dm is going to position your corpses in an obscene menage a trois for the archeologists to find after the apocalypse and laugh at.
Confusedmt019
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Last time I checked, this was still the Doom forum. What did you expect? Rainbows and puppy dog tails?

Still sad about Alice . . . Sad
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
...and plenty of room for more xmas trees...
Sorry, DM, didn't know that you "just wanted to talk about your feelings". I thought you wanted actual solutions to your problem. Please carry on with your whinging. I'll try to look concerned.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
I forgive you all. I realize it's all a wicked conspiracy hatched by Miley Cyrus. She killed my rabbit because she thinks Alice in Wonderland is 'perverted' and all about drugs. She infected your minds and turned you against me. I told you all not to use 'best of both worlds' as your ringtones. There's a subliminal message when you play it backwards. It's says 'betray drunk monk' over and over again. Replace that ringtone right now with something more useful. My ringtone is Ride of the Valkyrie. Best. Ringtone. Ever.

It's more fallout from that whole chink-eye thing she did. She's out to get me, that Miley.
OK. I'll block Mily Sirus and her sublight messages...

Must. Kill. Drunk. Monk. Must. Listen. To. Milly. Sigh-Russ. Must. Kill....
I submit these lyrics as evidence.

Quote:Oh yeah
Come on

You get the limo out front
Hottest styles, every shoe, every color
Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you but no one ever discovers
In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a star

You get the best of both worlds
Chill it out, take it slow
Then you rock out the show
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds
The best of both worlds

You go to movie premiers (is that Orlando Bloom?)
Hear your songs on the radio
Livin' two lives is a little weird (yeah)
But school's cool cuz nobody knows
Yeah you get to be a small town girl
But big time when you play your guitar

Chillin' out take it slow
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both
(You know the best) You know the best of both worlds

Pictures and autographs
You get your face in all the magazines
The best parts that you get to be who ever you wanna be
Kill drunk monk's rabbit. Kill Kill.

Yeah the best of both
You get the best of both
Come on best of both

Who would of thought that a girl like me
Would double as a superstar

Chillin' out, take it slow
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best,

Without the shades and the hair
You can go anywhere
You get the best of both girls
Mix it all together
Oh yeah
It's so much better cuz you know you've got the best of both worlds
WOW. There is a subtle message in there about DM's rabbit. What have you done to cross St. Cyrus? It must have been bad.

Did you know the mouse in "The Green Mile" was named Mr. Jingles, too? What is it about naming rodents Jingles?

One post, two slams. I need to go into the room that doesn't have FlexBuilder and does have AC.
What he said. Myley sure gotta hate-on for ya. She "won't be ignored!". Can I have some of your swords after Mylee attacks you and drains your life-force, reducing you to a dead, withered husk so that she can live eternally (until the next feeding)?

On the other hand, it is a fine line between hate and love...
Isn't he already a dead withered husk? I'm confused.
[youtube]Hr0Wv5DJhuk[/youtube]
First you tell us not to listen Miley Cyrus (Blessed be her name) and then you post a youTube video? Kind of a mixed message don't you think, Pom Daddy? I for one, chose not to click.
The glynch is a myliepod. Don't listen to him. He's not the real glynch anymore. God save the queen.