Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DG2006 1.0
I think I can make it.

--cranefly
I'm nobody's pony.
I am up for the 18th and will be there a bit late, 7:30ish. The bad man has been making me dance again. Confusedmt100 And when I gets to dancing...

Sorry for the long AWOL, been bobbing for testicle pieces again.

Legbone
I'm not even going to try fathom what LB is trying to say above. The key three words are "I am in". I am in too. Anyone else? KB? HK? ED? Anyone call Milla Jojovich yet?

I'm going to what might become the final Rock Med Advisory Board meeting at noon that day. After serving Rock Med for over 18 years, it'll be heartbreaking. Rock Med is my muse and my medicine, and it's collaspe will weigh very heavily upon me. To be honest, I can't even fathom how it might effect me yet. A DOOM gathering is just what I'll probably need that night.

I'll bring SPL and Myth as candidates. Are you guys interested in MMA? http://brotherhoodofdoom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=280 I've got lots of MMA DVDs samples, if anyone's interested. Unfortunately, I haven't sorted through them all to see which ones are good fights and which are boring.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Just so you know, Lady Cranefly got slammed with a take-home test this weekend (physics), so she's cancelled her ski trip. She may or may not be around, and may or may not watch the movies. Just so you know, and I hope it makes no difference.
I'm nobody's pony.
Hopefully we can keep it to a dull roar so she can study. I think she'd enjoy SPL and/or the Myth. I might bring some MMA stuff too, just to whet your appetite. It's not something we'd have to watch all the way through - more of background noise. Oh right... dull roar. 8)
Who cares about you guys. I'm celebrating in style! The parents are coming to town and they'll be sleeping in my bed. I only hope I have to burn the mattress once.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Sorry I can't remember where Cranefly lives, need directions and phone in case I get lost.

Legbone

PS I promise to keep the T.B.D.(Testicle Bobbing Dance) to a mimimum. I think that I have retrieved most of the pieces anyway.
I think Gary's addy is on the thread for the last DOOM gathering still. Come on LB, we're all losing memory (some of us faster than others) - at least keep track of the notes.

Anyone else? ED? HK? KB? HB? I know you're lurking HB, come out, come out.

Turns out my copy of the Myth is still on loan. I have SPL. I also have Fearless on pira*cough*ninja DVD and official VCD (no subtitles). I also have the puppet kung fu one, but that's probably not so interesting.
1180 Burgoyne Street
Mountain View CA 94043
650-969-6183

I am bringing a DVD of some...interesting shorts for pre/mid/post feature-film pleasure.

I really wanted to see The Myth.

Must find way to punish DM.
I also have some backup DVDs, just in case.
But they're mostly perverse sex, gore, violence... Nothing tasteful.
I'm nobody's pony.
I'll present you with the iron crotch mini-weapon rack. Some one have a digicam so we can post the ceremony on the site here.
That will happen . . .(If you get if I will post it, that's my motto. It's the getting part)(Still waiting for the Cranfly surgery pics)
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
i'll bring my blades. i'm sure LB can do the anesthesia via acupuncture. what kind of surgery do you need? enhancement? we could probably do that.
the ppfy is there. he's not in oz. just can't trust the ppfy anymore about doom gatherings, can we? Mad
i just talked to the ppfy. his plane leaves tonight. he'll be somewhere over the pacific when dg2006.01 occurs.