Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory Fencing
I want a T-shirt that says "I survived Victory Fencing". I made a pilgrimage to see the Yeti in his lair and was delighted to find that it is now a clutter of blades and boxes like a proper sword shop should be. Should you travel to these lands, beware, for who knows what evil now lurks in the Yeti cave of swords. I've been watching the news ever since, but the timer fuse must have malfunctioned.

The Queen Wrote:And prettier in person than she is on screen.
Wait....what?
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The cave was also awash in soy sauce. Mmmmm…Dangerlicious!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Dr. Ivor Yeti Wrote:The cave was also awash in soy sauce. Mmmmm…Dangerlicious!
That or nacho stains is a sure sign DM has made his mark. :-D
Getting so cluttered that we are opening an annex in San Francisco.

Soon, the world will be ours!
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Congrats!

More swordfights sez I!

Confusedmt065
Man, the business you embarked on took some real nerve. I'm very happy to hear that it is thriving.
I'm nobody's pony.
Thanks! Not exactly "thriving" (hence the two other jobs that I have) but it is going forward. This was a real opportunity that was too good to pass up.

You'll all get invites to the general opening. The annex will be upstairs in a building that will house the new M-Team fencing center, located at Taraval and Sunset (the former San Francisco Judo Institute).
I dropped my family off at SFO this morning at 5AM.  I considered dropping by Victory on the way to Tiger Claw, as I had a lot of time to kill, and it's been a long time since there was any sort of DOOM nitedrop.  But I didn't bring anything to drop that wouldn't require dropping trou, and that would be unkind.  Should have thought it out more.  So I went to Denny's in Fremont for breakfast and got nostalgic for the many formative years of DOOM spent in that greasy establishment.
Pity the timing didn't work out. I was running a bit late this morning as I had my first blood test for this lengthy clot-problem and I couldn't navigate the entire new city that is China Basin.  It would have been too early for whisky (I know, I know...) but we might have managed a different beverage.  There is a place I go here in town for breakfast, Hong Kong style.

Thank you for not feeling obliged to leave your mark. A rude note through the mail slot would have worked, too. No, i was not using a euphemism.

Denny's. Only after 2am.

How long you a bachelor?

-Y
What is this time that is too early for Whiskey?
As a matter of fact, my anger does keep me warm

Before breakfast.
McDonald's serves breakfast (bricfeasta if you are studying Irish) 24 hours a day. I'm just saying.

"Brick Fiesta" is Irish for "breakfast"? No wonder drinking whisky before a Brick Fiesta is allowed.
I thought McDonalds was Scottish, not Irish.

Had I thought it out, I would have brought something to nitedrop thru your mail slot.  I almost tossed a business card, but decided that would have been too mediocre.  Next time.  

The Fremont Denny's at 6AM is somewhat amusing.  Denny's is so damn expensive now.

My family is in NYC until Monday.  I have a long weekend of naps and video binging planned, plus maybe a trip to the beach with my Pom.
Is maith liom bricfeasta!