Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XM and Sirius merger
So far I'm pretty happy about this; I'm getting a lot more channels now. Many are not interesting to me, but now I am at last able to listen to the Grateful Dead channel, which is pretty good (although they play Truckin' too often. This weekend is a Dark Star marathon.
the hands that guide me are invisible
I love Dark Star, but I'd have to be really really high for a long long time to enjoy a DS marathon. :rock:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Ha! You are the one that bought Grayfolded, not me. I'm just hoping to catch a couple of good jams that lead into other songs.

It's been kind of funny to hear a lot of these songs again after several years; the opening riffs sound familiar but I can't remember the song until they start singing.
the hands that guide me are invisible
The Queen has a friend who is absolutely ticked off about the merger. She thinks she lost a lot of her favorite channels. I just noticed a bunch of name changes and realize I can now get NFL games. It's going to make the drive home next Sunday much faster. I still don't get the Playboy Channel. I'm still wondering what goes on over there.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
Guilty as charged. I should dig that out and give it a listen since I don't get the GC channel.
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
The jury is still out for me.

I listen to the indie rock station and it seems to have more DJ chatter and song blending (I like to hear the end of one song before the next one starts). Dee Dee says the 80's station plays more 'upbeat' stuff than the pre-merge XM did.

No biggie. I still mainly listen to MP3s anyway.
[Image: magpie13.gif]