Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Kinda Sucks Now
KOFY kinda rocks now. I like the "Creepy KOFY Movie Time" at midnight on Saturdays. It's no Bob Wilkins Creature Features, but it will do.
In the Tudor Period, Fencing Masters were classified in the Vagrancy Laws along with Actors, Gypsys, Vagabonds, Sturdy Rogues, and the owners of performing bears.
Trekkers...trekkies...only the truly fay go there. Next thing you know, you'll be posting nekkid trekkie photos or Sulu and his hubby on youtube. Tongue

I'm with you, yeti. KOFY is got on its game when they brought back the dogs. When will the DM pom or the hounds of ED appear?

KOFY even has a pot show now. I haven't checked it out yet. :weedman:
Shadow boxing the apocalypse
Torchwood Miracle Day

torture.

10 episodes. A co-production between BBC and Starz. So in addition to Captain Jack and Gwen (and Gwen's husband), you have all these recognizable faces from American TV: Wayne Knight (Newman!), Q from Star Trek TNG, the second black guy from ER (I always thought he was a terrible actor and he's one of the main characters here), Bill Pullman, and the daughter from Six Feet Under. I found all of them to be really distracting to the story. The story was pretty weak, and they only made it worse. It was really difficult to watch. Predictable. The only part that stood out for me was in Episode 7 (I think) when they flashback to Captain Jack's past in the early 20th century. It's discovered that he can't die and these locals think it's a miracle and proceed to chain him up and put on a regular show of killing him and watching him come back to life. It was an interesting idea, but not worth slogging through 10 hours of bad TV for 10 minutes of a clever concept.

Skip this one...

--tg
It's that akward Fairy tale show on ABC. We just watched the premiere episode of the season. And that Fairy Tale Character Mulan has made her appearance. The more I watch this show, the more I think they are just winging it.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
how did mulan fair? sunday is all about revenge for me.
She seemed stiff in awkward. You knew it was Mulan because she said "I'm Mulan" but no back story. For some reason yet to be disclosed she is in the Sleeping Beauty story, a story full of left over Dementors from Harry Potter.

I watched a couple episodes of Revenge but it never clicked with me.
So much for the flickr badge idea. Dammit
The final Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. Sad sign off, too soon - I was looking forward to more election coverage from this. I luved the supporting cast and the perspective.